Sergio Aguero - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I am not arsed as I never get hung up on team selections or try to predict who will play. I simply don't have sufficient understanding of the tactics, medical and mental condition of each player and who has performed well enough in training and I accept that .

Not sure what age or time supporting City has to do with an opinion though

Oh ok you are just wanting to start an argument,and I'll bite all fucking day long,you have had plenty to say on this subject this afternoon,I was trying to get a bit of common ground between us,but seems you have no interest,so that's fine by me,don't respond to any of my posts and we be just fine

And where is the other fucking melt who hasn't responded yet,still trying to add up how many years he has.

I was gonna give you a clue lad as to who the other good striker you may had seen in your lifetime at City,he was Argentinian as well

Oh ok you are just wanting to start an argument,and I'll bite all fucking day long,you have had plenty to say on this subject this afternoon,I was trying to get a bit of common ground between us,but seems you have no interest,so that's fine by me,don't respond to any of my posts and we be just fine

I have had very little to say other than he has missed chances he would normally take. Why are you being so aggressive?

I have had very little to say other than he has missed chances he would normally take. Why are you being so aggressive?

Not being aggressive,it's you with your short thrift answers,and saying don't know how long supporting City has to do with it having an opinion,like I say trying to start an argument

Not being aggressive,it's you with your short thrift answers,and saying don't know how long supporting City has to do with it having an opinion,like I say trying to start an argument

Not at all, if I wanted an argument, I would have simply thrown shit at your posts (and called you a melt :)). You are implying (correct me if wrong) that the longer you have been supporting, the more credence your opinion has, which I find strange.

Not at all, if I wanted an argument, I would have simply thrown shit at your posts (and called you a melt :)). You are implying (correct me if wrong) that the longer you have been supporting, the more credence your opinion has, which I find strange.

No I wasn't actually,I was trying to establish who he could give me as a better example of striker we have witnessed at City,he would have struggled,as would me AND you

No I wasn't actually,I was trying to establish who he could give me as a better example of striker we have witnessed at City,he would have struggled,as would me AND you
In the modern game Augero obviously and I dont think anyone would argue, but the events on here over these last couple of days have been about the chances he is missing (and not because he is missing them), but the type of chances he has been missing.

Me, I still have a soft spot for Franny and Buzzer (who I used to talk to quite often when I was a whipper snapper back in the day)

Before I engage in a debate with you,tell me how long you have been following City,and be honest,just need to clarify something before I carry on

Can you engage in real debate though, your arguments are ad hominem. 'Load of shit', 'how long have you been following City?', etc. If you can contribute anything of substance here, do it. Tell us what is wrong in what I wrote above.

Maybe I'm wrong. Actually, I very much hope I'm wrong. That's what I want. If we are losing in Madrid with Sergio in the starting XI, I won't be thinking that I was right, I will be very sad. And if Sergio scores I will be happy. I put City above any individual player, but I would prefer Sergio and Dave and Dinho to finish their City career contributing to the CL trophy, that would be perfect. For the younger players there will be other opportunities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.