Sergio Aguero (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zeven said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
zeven said:
I dont see why keeping the fans updated on the situation is wrong?

Why should they?

Because people on here are of the "I want it now!" persuasion? Business don't go announcing every little detail of every deal before it is sealed, even then they don't give everything. Why would a football club?
if thats the case, they should not have done it to begin with.

Done what? taken the piss out of the media?

As far as I can see, that's all they've done. A bit of light hearted banter and if people can't accept it, that's their problem. Not the clubs.

iph_chillwaterbottle_01468_l__25553.jpg

I'm not worried at all but the club needs to say something to stop fans having nervous breakdowns.

LoveCity said:
I'm not worried at all but the club needs to say something to stop fans having nervous breakdowns.
yes. because of this i have wasted a perfectly sunny day. :(

skybluelyon said:
cleavers said:
skybluelyon said:
look you can say that i'm flapping but WHAT THE FUCK IS GOIN ON. if we fuck this up we will be the fucking laughing stock. they were quick to use twitter to say he was coming to the stadium, so why can't they update us. fuckin getting pissed off with this
Laughing stock was losing 4-1 to Lincoln City, home and away to Wycombe......

what you tosser
I'm sure you can read up on the clubs history, we've done laughing stock enough times, this isn't it, this is wait and be patient, but its something that most youngsters can't handle.

Oh by the way personal abuse to a mod isn't the greatest move.....

skybluelyon said:
cleavers said:
skybluelyon said:
look you can say that i'm flapping but WHAT THE FUCK IS GOIN ON. if we fuck this up we will be the fucking laughing stock. they were quick to use twitter to say he was coming to the stadium, so why can't they update us. fuckin getting pissed off with this
Laughing stock was losing 4-1 to Lincoln City, home and away to Wycombe......
what you tosser
uglier and uglier Cleavers - better have a word

banbury_blue said:
So SSN are trying their very best to destablise the signing...

"There must be problems"

Hardly, an MEN reporter has tweeted that it isn't a problem and I'm more inclined to believe that.

Surely the club wouldn't have let Aguero have so much of a presence signing autographs and the tweets s things were about to go tits up
HOW THE FUCK CAN SSN DESTABILISE THE SIGNING...!!

LoveCity said:

yep agreed im not flapping but it would have been decent to have been told something with the whole situation yesterday occurring the way it did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.