Sergio Aguero (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Denis Law Back Heel said:
richards30 said:
keemcfc said:
I know, it's a real shame...

I'll probably be off to pets at home in a bit.

ARE YOU HAPPY MCFC? THEIR BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS!

(and my feet)
lol!!!! i must admit i`m ready to fucking stab someone right now!!!!

some one sounds like they have spent to much time on RAWK
Not flapping/being a twat... It's a joke stemming back to 4am last night ;)

For every hour he's not on the OS, I'm stamping a kitten...

Lol

Some were complaining that we were not making the headlines with the signing this morning and second to the rags and chics concussion on Sly Sports, well we are definitely the main news now.
PMSL.

How does that song go, (It's so quite)!!!!

CALM DOWN BLUES

Tweeted by someone, probably kfa but interesting to see the speculation

SOUTHSTAND_MCFC SOUTHSTAND_MCFC
delay in aguero down to atletico - they want a clause inserting saying aguero can never be sold to real...
3 minutes ago

Maybe its an Atletico issue we're trying to resolve? I can't imagine a £38m contract is a simple piece of paper....probably a lot of minor clauses we're trying to iron out.

Southstand_MCFC

Mate of THD says:

delay in aguero down to atletico - they want a clause inserting saying aguero can never be sold to real

Blue Haze said:
Tweeted by someone, probably kfa but interesting to see the speculation

SOUTHSTAND_MCFC SOUTHSTAND_MCFC
delay in aguero down to atletico - they want a clause inserting saying aguero can never be sold to real...
3 minutes ago

The only person who might be against this is Aguero himself, so unless he is, I don't see why this would be a hold up. I think we'd gladly insert this clause in order to stop one of the few teams who could possibly pry him away from bidding.

SOUTHSTAND_MCFC delay in aguero down to atletico - they want a clause inserting saying aguero can never be sold to real...
3 minutes ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.