Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

Have the club put up the compilation of messages to him anywhere? (The one with zabba, bobby manc, hart, NDJ, gallaghers etc.. that the sound fucked up for on sky)? Want to hear what they were actually saying

Just watched it on MOTD.

Shed a tear.

Nothing but love for the man.

Over the years, we've been blessed with heroes and cult heroes - Meredith, Doyle, Lee Bell and Summerbee, Kinky, Uwe, The Goat, Yaya, Vinnie, David Silva and all the others I've missed out.

Sergio Kun Aguero is my hero.

Sergio Kun Aguero is my favourite ever City player and always will be - it's been emotional x

I’m 32. My first ever City game was in ‘96 when I was 7. I’m not old enough to have seen the greats such as Bell, but I’m old enough to have seen us be shit.

Aguero changed everything for me. From the moment he stepped on the pitch for his debut, to his last PL performance today. Just amazing. And he provided us with the best moment any football fan could ever dream of. It’s why we watch football.

He’s the greatest City player in my lifetime, for me. In terms of the whole package, he’s the greatest.
Thank you Sergio.
Like your post, but greatest ever could well lead to the longest thread in blue moon history. I personally cannot separate Kun, David, Vincent, Yaya. These are truly amazing times to be a City fan.

No mate, not weird. I’m exactly the same. Was ok until I listened to him today and it’s clear he wanted to stay. Then that 20 minutes. Then more from him and then Pep. Bloody hell. maybe it’s for the best but I can’t help thinking if he stays fit he has another year or two in him.
That's the dilemma. If he stays fit...........

Have the club put up the compilation of messages to him anywhere? (The one with zabba, bobby manc, hart, NDJ, gallaghers etc.. that the sound fucked up for on sky)? Want to hear what they were actually saying
I don't know if you have found it already but it's played on the clubs youtube channel at the end of the Sergio breaks his final record video. Sorry I would include the link but I'm hopeless.

I feel sad too, and it's not going away. Sergio Aguero is the greatest goalscorer in City's history and alongside David Silva, Vincent Kompany, Yaya Toure, and Colin Bell as our greatest . We have been truly blessed. So many happy memories created by this immensely lovable, modest young man who is a total credit to our club. So many great goals -, the most important to clinch that title on May 13th 2012. Yet he scored not only goals in quantity but goals of great quality. His 2nd on his debut from distance, that great one from by line at the North Stand end against Liverpool, and the equaliser from a tight angle against the Scousers in Jan 2019 spring to my mind but he's scored so many many more. His power, pace, balance, skill, finishing and dedication were top drawer. He cared enough to intervene when a fan was being attacked by a steward and maltreated by Police at Bournemouth. Thank you so much for everything. I understand the club's decision but I wish he was staying. Yes, I feel emotional. He's one of our own. Thank you so much. We love you for the player that you are, and even more so for the man that you are. We will miss you more than you will ever know.

Last edited:
I don't know if you have found it already but it's played on the clubs youtube channel at the end of the Sergio breaks his final record video. Sorry I would include the link but I'm hopeless.
Cheers mate I had already found it on that vid but thanks anyway

Timestamped link below if anyone else is after it

Genuinely feel a bit of sadness. Not the usual City been beat feeling, actual sadness.

Much bigger issues going on in the world but sergio leaving City and watching MOTD on repeat is making me feel sad.

No player is bigger than any club but i hope for serg more than even myself that we win it next week.

What a great man, what a world class footballer.

Just watched it on MOTD.

Shed a tear.

Nothing but love for the man.

Over the years, we've been blessed with heroes and cult heroes - Meredith, Doyle, Lee Bell and Summerbee, Kinky, Uwe, The Goat, Yaya, Vinnie, David Silva and all the others I've missed out.

Sergio Kun Aguero is my hero.

Sergio Kun Aguero is my favourite ever City player and always will be - it's been emotional x
Perfect mate. Its genuinely emotional.

This is the player that has really got me. Giant hole in the chest all day. Gutted but all good things must come to an end and Sergio could not have a better send off than this year if we win the UCL. You broke me you bastard but god I love you and thank you for everything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.