Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

He scored his first 2 goals and his last 2 goals plus 93.20 in the North Stand goal. Lets rename the North Stand The Aguero End!
Yep, 93.20 right in front of me - seasoncard, second tier, North Stand, slightly to the left of the goal. Didn't get a ticket from the ballot for today.

Apologies if it’s been mentioned , but when Ferris asked him about the QPR game and Sergio said “I was shit until the goal “ , it had me in stitches.
The very measure of the man

I've been ok with sergio leaving since last season. I've personally thought this should be his last season, even when fully fit, before injuries put him out of most of it. Particularly after his absences, I've accepted it, and I've been ok with it.

And yet, I still feel I'm just not quite ok with it. Totally gutted, and despite it being clear in my head for over a year, I still can't quite comprehend he will no longer be here next season. Is that weird?

I’m 32. My first ever City game was in ‘96 when I was 7. I’m not old enough to have seen the greats such as Bell, but I’m old enough to have seen us be shit.

Aguero changed everything for me. From the moment he stepped on the pitch for his debut, to his last PL performance today. Just amazing. And he provided us with the best moment any football fan could ever dream of. It’s why we watch football.

He’s the greatest City player in my lifetime, for me. In terms of the whole package, he’s the greatest.
Thank you Sergio.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.