Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

I haven’t felt this emotional about a player leaving. I loved Kompany, Silva and Zab and it was gutting to see them go but Aguero going today has really got me.

What an absolute legend, phenomenal player and gentleman.

The last of the originals I guess.

Adios Sergio. Absolute legend & you deserve to go wherever you want to.

Of all the goals the one highlight which stands out for me is him intervening in the Southampton away game aftermath with an overzealous steward manhandling one of our supporters.

Sums him perfectly for me as just an overall nice & loyal guy.
Yes a truly great person he did it at Bournemouth as well?

Great send off yesterday and fitting that in his last league game he took a record off Rooney and the Rags.

Oh, our stadium announcer was a twat yesterday. Came over like an excitable teenager.

Bookended his career at The Etihad, 2 goals off the bench on his debut v Swansea & the same in his last game.
Those two goals against Swansea took us to the top of the Prem League on goal difference, I think for the first time ever, fitting his last two were scored with us still firmly cemented in the same position 10 years later

as I thought I was wrong, let’s INSERT he put us top from HIS first ever appearance. ;)

Last edited:
Those two goals against Swansea took us to the top of the Prem League on goal difference, I think for the first time ever, fitting his last two were scored with us still firmly cemented in the same position 10 years later
We were top of the prem under Keegan and Pearce maybe other times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.