Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

That one goal at 93:20 created the single best moment of Premier League history, and for that alone Sergio will always be in our hearts! A legend in the truest meaning of the word, alongside Kompany and David Silva. Love you Sergio, and good luck at your next club (except if they play us in the Champions League, of course!)

As well as the sensational 93:20 goal midway through his tenure he also managed to make an incredible debut against Swansea scoring 2 and setting up a third and then capped it all off with yesterdays wonderful display as a parting gift to the fans. He knows how to work a crowd does Sergio.

As well as the sensational 93:20 goal midway through his tenure he also managed to make an incredible debut against Swansea scoring 2 and setting up a third and then capped it all off with yesterdays wonderful display as a parting gift to the fans. He knows how to work a crowd does Sergio.

He was quality yesterday and the whole team were desperate to make it happen for him. That gives me confidence for Saturday because they'll all be desperate to win the CL and we'll see that extra level again of performance I'm sure.

I'd love a 4-0 at halftime game where we can relax and enjoy it. But Aguero to come on and score a winner... after yesterday it's not as unlikely as I had thought before the game!

I was holding it all together until that Pep interview!!! Then I lost it!!

Sergio you are a legend! I cannot believe you will not be in a City Shirt next year!! I wish you all the best and we will miss you Legend

2017 - Zaba
2018 - Yaya
2019 - Vinnie
2020 - Merlin
2021 - Sergio

Haven’t we been spoilt over the last 13 years?
When you look at what we paid for all those players ( Sergio was the most expensive at £35m). None of them were highly rated by the media when they came in but all became world-beaters. What a bloody great job our recruitment team did from 2008 to 2010.
I am as guilty as anyone for moaning about our club and the way it is sometimes run off the field (ticketing fiasco etc). But the reality is we are the best run club in world football in the area which matters most.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.