Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

Heartbreaking. Big difference between thinking it may happen and hearing it confirmed. On one hand, clubs holding onto players past their best is a tale as old as time. On the other, we could pay him his salary every year till he croaks and 93:20 alone would have been worth every penny.

Absolutely gutted. Really is the end of an era with all of our legends leaving.

A legend,always will be....10 years of bliss,and ended 44 years of hurt.....snatching it from the rags hands.
NEVER EVER FORGET..........good luck Sergio....whatever you choose to do.

This is tough to take now when it’s confirmed, although expected.

I’ve never cried as much of happiness and relief as when you scored that goal, and I’ve had three kids since.

thank you Kun, you could have gone wherever you wanted, but stayed with us. For me you are a total pro and should always be mentioned with the same fondness as Silva and Kompany.

What a player what a contribution he will be sadly missed a key player for the last 10 years, time has gone so quickly, Sergio admired buy all football supporters, and one of the very best goal scorers to grace the English Game, when people talk about legends then Sergio is up there with the very best, never to be forgotten he will be remembered by City fans for many many years to come, I hope he leaves a happy man he should he has given the fans everything and he will be missed by everyone, lets hope we can give him a fitting send off, what a man what a player.

We're blessed to have watched this guy. Will never see a goalscorer like him ever again.

He's the last of the group that lifted us....Hart, Kompany, Silva, Yaya and Aguero. Great, great times.

However we move on.

I’ll never forget the feeling I got when I saw his debut against Swansea - you just knew that he was going to be phenomenal, like nothing you’ve seen before. Just felt very lucky that we’d be watching him for years to come, but I would never have dreamed that we’d have him for 10 years and win what we have, with him breaking every record out there.

Will need samaritans to do the stewarding at his last game, a special player who really did create history and did it modestly and always with a smile.Legend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.