Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
that still leaves us needing a world class replacement...if we are going down the swap route then it has to be for eto'o or aguero......these are the onyl two in my opinion id be want would leave us in an equally stong position in terms of forwards we have available...anyone else (that we can realistically get) would leave us below par in terms of forwards

Check out the Lavezzi thread, that is so uncanny a resemblance I have ever seen.

Rammyblues said:
that still leaves us needing a world class replacement...if we are going down the swap route then it has to be for eto'o or aguero......these are the onyl two in my opinion id be want would leave us in an equally stong position in terms of forwards we have available...anyone else (that we can realistically get) would leave us below par in terms of forwards

Check out the Lavezzi thread, that is so uncanny a resemblance I have ever seen.

??????????????????????????????????????????????

Rammyblues said:

Re: Ezequiel LavezziPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:30 pm

It's like watching Tevez in a City shirt.

Forget it's Lavezzi and Napoli. Look at how he runs, leans forward, the size of him, his body shape, his hair.(Lol) and his skills.

It's Tevez mark 2.

PS. Note the City ballon.(Sheef United)

Dribble said:
Forzacitizens said:
italian press are saying:

tevez>>>>>>>>>>>madrid

aguero>>>>>>>>>>city
Tevez to Real £50m

Aguero to City £40m

Suits me fine!!

Tevez to Real for 35

Aguero to City for 40 suits me.

I almost feel sorry for Jose....

california blue said:
Forzacitizens said:
italian press are saying:

tevez>>>>>>>>>>>madrid

aguero>>>>>>>>>>city

well who do we get off madrid as they wont be able to afford him outright and if we're in for Kun then we wont want benzema too?
1262443128690.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.