Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
hgblue said:
Rammyblues said:
My money is on Real Madrid. They want him but they don't want to pay us what he's worth, which is why he came out with his public statement the other day to try to force our hand.

I would agree with this, they have just spent 27m on a left back doubt even they have another 55mEuros stached under the couch somewhere, the will probably offer us 15m (value of amortisation on contract) Tevez will kick and scream saying always long term ambition to play there usual stuff, hope we say show us the money 50m pounds or it is gardening leave with daily fitness routine for you chummy.

I believe Tevez will continue to knock back offers from other clubs and insist it's Madrid he wants. Leaving us in the same position Udinese are in with Sanchez, between a rock and a hard place.

The difference between us and Udinese is that Sheikh Mansour has more money and can and will keep Tevez unless a club comes with an offer is right for the club.
In the statement released by the club its clear that he is not worried about the latest tantrum by Carlos and his cronies. And it wouldn't surprised me if no deal has been done when he is due back that they force him back to Manchester and either make him train on his own and away from the other players to stop him causing trouble within the team or even worst want him back in Manchester but he's told to stay away from the club until a deal is done. As if its not done by the window closes its going to be a long season for Carlos sitting at home while the footballing world passes him by

The Game 77 said:
hgblue said:
Rammyblues said:
I would agree with this, they have just spent 27m on a left back doubt even they have another 55mEuros stached under the couch somewhere, the will probably offer us 15m (value of amortisation on contract) Tevez will kick and scream saying always long term ambition to play there usual stuff, hope we say show us the money 50m pounds or it is gardening leave with daily fitness routine for you chummy.

I believe Tevez will continue to knock back offers from other clubs and insist it's Madrid he wants. Leaving us in the same position Udinese are in with Sanchez, between a rock and a hard place.

The difference between us and Udinese is that Sheikh Mansour has more money and can and will keep Tevez unless a club comes with an offer is right for the club.
In the statement released by the club its clear that he is not worried about the latest tantrum by Carlos and his cronies. And it wouldn't surprised me if no deal has been done when he is due back that they force him back to Manchester and either make him train on his own and away from the other players to stop him causing trouble within the team or even worst want him back in Manchester but he's told to stay away from the club until a deal is done. As if its not done by the window closes its going to be a long season for Carlos sitting at home while the footballing world passes him by

I just don't see this as a realistic option. We need his wages off the wage bill, and we don't want a unhappy player on the books really do we? We may have to accept a lower offer than we would like in order to get rid of him I'm afraid. Would be a bitter pill, but we may have to swallow it.

I just don't see this as a realistic option. We need his wages off the wage bill, and we don't want a unhappy player on the books really do we? We may have to accept a lower offer than we would like in order to get rid of him I'm afraid. Would be a bitter pill, but we may have to swallow it.

Why do we need his wages off the books? If he is for sale and he was signed before 1st June 2010 which he was his fees and wages don't count against us for FFPR. Only reason we would want his wages off the books is because of profit and loss acount for the tax man, I understand that but if we didn't get the offer we want only 6 months to January he would not have played for us so could still play CL in fact we might get better offer then half way through the season. It would not only show him who is in charge but also the rest of clubs that we are not a soft touch.

Rammyblues said:

Why do we need his wages off the books? If he is for sale and he was signed before 1st June 2010 which he was his fees and wages don't count against us for FFPR. Only reason we would want his wages off the books is because of profit and loss acount for the tax man, I understand that but if we didn't get the offer we want only 6 months to January he would not have played for us so could still play CL in fact we might get better offer then half way through the season. It would not only show him who is in charge but also the rest of clubs that we are not a soft touch.

Don't get me wrong I would love a big club to put one of these over paid Prima Donnas in their place. Just don't think it's a realistic option to pay someone that much for doing bugger all.

Inter want Tevez but say they cant afford him, Sneijder gets paid about what Tevez would want. Tevez worth £40m Sneijder worth £40m - Would a straight swap not be the answer?

As for Aguero - yes please

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Inter want Tevez but say they cant afford him, Sneijder gets paid about what Tevez would want. Tevez worth £40m Sneijder worth £40m - Would a straight swap not be the answer?

Best chance we've got of getting rid without getting utterly robbed, I reckon.

Whatever the outcome with Tevez delivers, gutted he wants to go but no player is bigger than the club. I do believe he would still give 100% on the pitch while he is still with us, as for him stirring things up. Well i just dont know? We have said he can go for the right price, fair enough. But that is now up to other clubs. Tevez always will and always has been a nomad throughout his career. But i for one am glad he came to city,he is a world class player and scored some world class goals. I would love Aguero as his replacment because he,s young and another class player. Just hope we get him.

Good luck Carlos, for all your moaning last season it was still great to see a world class striker playing in a city shirt!!

Rammyblues said:

agree Rammy, lets not forget our owner is a top businessman that is used to getting the right deal,for the right price, and Tevez knows we hold the upper hand. lets just say no one comes in for him at the required asking price, City will insist he returns to the club and gets on with training, preparing himself for the new season, he isnt going to refuse to come back, if he did,that would be a huge gamble on his part, his agent(the ever so reputable Kia) will have no choice but to advise him to man-up and get on with it if he wants a move. he has already said he intends to move back to Argentina in 2-3 years(if reports and he are to be believed) if he refuses to return and play, what team are going to want to sign a player for 3 years at most who could decide in 6 months, "actually, I havnt settled in Spain/Italy,i want to go home now". Joorabchian wants one last big pay day from his golden goose before he goes home, he needs Tevez to tow the line so that he can put a potential transfer to possible clubs as a player who isnt any trouble,just misses his kids, not a wild loon who spits his dummy out if he doesnt get his own way!

The Game 77 said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:

As for Aguero - yes please

I would say Sneijder and £10 million for Tevez

that still leaves us needing a world class replacement...if we are going down the swap route then it has to be for eto'o or aguero......these are the onyl two in my opinion id be want would leave us in an equally stong position in terms of forwards we have available...anyone else (that we can realistically get) would leave us below par in terms of forwards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.