Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the most interesting line from the Daily Fail article.

Yet after it emerged Juventus had offered Atletico Madrid £32.5m for Diego Maradona's son-in-law, the Spanish club claimed City had already bid £4.5m more. That in turn has forced Juve to look elsewhere for attacking reinforcements and they are now expected to challenge Tottenham for the signature of Villarreal's Giuseppe Rossi.

I'd love to know if there is any truth to the bolded part, has it been in the Spanish media at all?

Bought the times this morning and james ducker was reporting about us signing him,he has just tweeted about 10 mins ago and he is saying things have moved on...sounds good news....I hope we get him and carlos keeps his mouth shut...

bournemouthblue said:
Bought the times this morning and james ducker was reporting about us signing him,he has just tweeted about 10 mins ago and he is saying things have moved on...sounds good news....I hope we get him and carlos keeps his mouth shut...
keep us informed please mate?

bournemouthblue said:

Im a kid in a sweet shop...............how exciting is this?! After years of forraging for scraps - we can now dine at the top table. Tell me Im not dreaming..............<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:14 am --<br /><br />Does this mean we aren't we getting Carlton Cole after all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.