Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
if we lose tevez then we have to make a statement of intent,this guy would be that statement. he is fresh, young,talented and a huge name in football.

the only player who could come even close to replacing carlos

Taylor said:
I would love Aguero, In regards to Eto'o though I say leave him, he had his chance last time to join us.
I agree, Eto'o is a great player with a great mentality but I just don't think we need him at the moment. I'd rather we just put faith in Mario and Edin to be our target men. Aguero would be fantastic though.

blinkblue said:
Taylor said:
I would love Aguero, In regards to Eto'o though I say leave him, he had his chance last time to join us.
I agree, Eto'o is a great player with a great mentality but I just don't think we need him at the moment. I'd rather we just put faith in Mario and Edin to be our target men. Aguero would be fantastic though.

the way I see it is that tevez wants to leave to either italy or spain. he barca dont want him and real will only spend big money on neymar but no one else. inter want him but havent got the 40 million required for him. so swap deal would be the logical option. so for who, well we need a replacement for him and i want that to be aguero. but who do inter/real have who we could get a realistic trade. etoo sneijder higuian benzema?? what we should do is swap deal for etoo and cash (they give us 10 million plus etoo). we would then have dzeko etoo and mad mario as our strikers. now bobbie has already said he wants another stiker 2 if tevez goes. so if we were after both then i think we would line up like this.

hart
richards kompany lescott/savic clichy
de jong yaya
silva aguero mad mario/nasri?
etoo

blinkblue said:
Taylor said:

If it was either or, I'd prefer Aguero but if speculation is correct that we want both, I'd be happy to see Eto'o join too. I'd rather Tevez chose to stay than bringing in Eto'o but can't see his tance changing; I can see him having to stay because no one will pa what's required to take him from City.

mancitydreamteam said:
blinkblue said:
Taylor said:

the way I see it is that tevez wants to leave to either italy or spain. he barca dont want him and real will only spend big money on neymar but no one else. inter want him but havent got the 40 million required for him. so swap deal would be the logical option. so for who, well we need a replacement for him and i want that to be aguero. but who do inter/real have who we could get a realistic trade. etoo sneijder higuian benzema?? what we should do is swap deal for etoo and cash (they give us 10 million plus etoo). we would then have dzeko etoo and mad mario as our strikers. now bobbie has already said he wants another stiker 2 if tevez goes. so if we were after both then i think we would line up like this.

hart
richards kompany lescott/savic clichy
de jong yaya
silva aguero mad mario/nasri?
etoo

If we were to sign Eto'o for big money, it would go against everything the club has been talking about as our objectives re signing players.

We should be getting more than a 30 year old player for £50 m. Sneijder as well would be more reasonable.

Aguero for £35M. And £20M + Tevez for Sneijder and Eto'o.

Inter Milan need to sell, they are losing 2 players but gaining one and they will be able to afford his wages by losing the 2 and have £20M to spend on a Sneijder replacement. IMO anyway, this would be a good bit of buisness. Then there would be no need for Nasri.

M.C.F.C.O.K said:
Aguero for £35M. And £20M + Tevez for Sneijder and Eto'o.

Inter Milan need to sell, they are losing 2 players but gaining one and they will be able to afford his wages by losing the 2 and have £20M to spend on a Sneijder replacement. IMO anyway, this would be a good bit of buisness. Then there would be no need for Nasri.

we'd never ever get that much for tevez, we'd be lucky to get them two without giving them cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.