Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
dref619 said:
M.C.F.C.O.K said:
Aguero for £35M. And £20M + Tevez for Sneijder and Eto'o.

Inter Milan need to sell, they are losing 2 players but gaining one and they will be able to afford his wages by losing the 2 and have £20M to spend on a Sneijder replacement. IMO anyway, this would be a good bit of buisness. Then there would be no need for Nasri.

we'd never ever get that much for tevez, we'd be lucky to get them two without giving them cash.
Unless I'm reading that incorrectly, he's saying Inter receives Tevez and 20 million and City receives Eto'o and Sneijder.

taconinja said:
dref619 said:
M.C.F.C.O.K said:

Inter Milan need to sell, they are losing 2 players but gaining one and they will be able to afford his wages by losing the 2 and have £20M to spend on a Sneijder replacement. IMO anyway, this would be a good bit of buisness. Then there would be no need for Nasri.

we'd never ever get that much for tevez, we'd be lucky to get them two without giving them cash.
Unless I'm reading that incorrectly, he's saying Inter receives Tevez and 20 million and City receives Eto'o and Sneijder.

oh shit, yeah you're spot on. sincere apologies mcfc ok, all over the place haha

----------- De Jong -------- Yaya ------------

Aguero ------------- Nasri -------------- Silva

-------------------- Eto'o --------------------

Oh, go on then.

M.C.F.C.O.K said:

So you think Tevez who is valued around £50 million in todays market and £20 million is good business for City? I'd take a straight swap but that's about it.

Another thing, I think Sneijder is absolute quality don't get me wrong, but I think the fact the United seemed to be linked with him originally has caused him to be way overvalued in my opinion. I know people will quote the Champions League winner etc, this is why i'm saying he is quality without a doubt and I'd personally love him to come to City, I just think people are going a bit mad on his value.

Just my opinion!

Last summer he said that he prefer to join Chelsea because he want to join a club who already challenging for the EPL and CL, not a club who is willing to challenge in the Future !

So hopefully our improvement last season ( 3rd+FA Cup) will show him how serious we are.

aguero would be a great signing and the perfect replacement for the family man!

eto however i am not too sure

our 4 strikers would be

mario, dzeko, aguero and eto maybe it could work ...? i have my doubts

I agree Aguero has to be far and away our first target.

I know eto can bang em in, but like all strikers he has lean spells, and anyway i have had it taking risks with these players who are goog but rock the boat with their ego and big gobs.

If i remeber correctly eto leaving barca was not amicable due to his mouth.

TCIB said:

I know eto can bang em in, but like all strikers he has lean spells, and anyway i have had it taking risks with these players who are goog but rock the boat with their ego and big gobs.

I think you remember incorrectly. Barca was in the wrong in that whole fiasco.

TCIB said:

Agree that Aguero would be preferred. Young and ambitious. But Eto'o is experienced and still quick and scores alot of goals.

And Guardiola wanted to sell Eto'o. He didn't want to leave. But Eto'o isn't worth his wages and transfer fee anymore at the age of 30.

So unless it's a cheap fee and he takes a pay-cut i wouldn't sign him.

goal.com are suggesting this

Real Madrid offer Karim Benzema or Gonzalo Higuain to Manchester City as they open talks over a €56 million swoop for Carlos Tevez

The Spanish giants have offered €28 million cash plus either of their two big-name strikers as bait to land wantaway Argentine striker

no ta from me. i want aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.