Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
blinkblue said:
rastus said:
blinkblue said:
Question. Is it Ag-ere-o or Ag-wereo?

aggidoogguero, overated. Prefer Eto
How much of Aguero have you seen? I can tell you that personally I think he is in no way overrated. Top top quality player. Would be a much more sound investment that Eto'o in my opinion, he would bring much more than just goals to the equation.

Hes a very, very good player, seen him quite few times (only on TV), so I would say yes sign him up. But I would prefer Eto as he his proven at the highest level and we should get him at a reasonable price over a 3 year contract (possibly). But I think Hulk would solve our problems, but hey I know sfa

yozzer said:
Andouble said:
I don't believe a word of what Graham Hunter says. If it's Eto'o or Aguero (or one of the Real players) it's one or the other, impossible to have two of those plus Dzeko and Balo. Impossible. 2 of them would want to leave by January.
easy ,,shut the door on your way out dzeko,if not i will lol.
am sorry pal i just cant get what the fuss is about with him,i dont want to not rate him but i cant help it the guy annoys me up to now

Utter tosh, you don't bang them in in a well disciplined league like in Germany by fluke. We bought him in Jan and thats never easy, espesh as he was new here.
He still did better than Torres in the same time frame i may add, would you shoiw him the door ?.
Dzeko deserves this full season to prove himself. Fair enough if you don't like him but he deserves a fair crack of the whip.

On Eto'o vs Aguero, Eto'o would immediately lead the line of any team comfortably and bank 20+ league goals a season without a problem. Aguero would be the much wiser long term investment but lacks Eto'o's experience in the huge games and there's no telling how he'll take to the English game. Eto'o has done it in a variety of leagues and in the CL.

Basically it comes down to whether you want an instant short term solution to Tevez leaving while your other strikers find their stride or get Tevez MK 2 but without the experience (or the personal issues). At the moment I rate Eto'o higher, but he's at the end of his career.

Leaving the back up keeper aside

We can only sign one more player. If Tevez leaves we can sign 2, If Boetang leaves we can sign 3

So on the basis that Boetang is on the plane it is likely we will only sign two outfield players

So which two players do you want me

Aguero
Nasri.

Castiel said:
On Eto'o vs Aguero, Eto'o would immediately lead the line of any team comfortably and bank 20+ league goals a season without a problem. Aguero would be the much wiser long term investment but lacks Eto'o's experience in the huge games and there's no telling how he'll take to the English game. Eto'o has done it in a variety of leagues and in the CL.

Basically it comes down to whether you want an instant short term solution to Tevez leaving while your other strikers find their stride or get Tevez MK 2 but without the experience (or the personal issues). At the moment I rate Eto'o higher, but he's at the end of his career.

I think our midfield could carry a misfiring striker for a few months to be honest, we didn't do too badly before the FA cup without Tevez, lost 1 in 7 I believe, and that was Everton away.

I'd like to think that the club would use a little more foresight and go for Aguero as a long term solution and trust in Dzeko and Balo to tide us over while he settles.

Rammyblues said:
Leaving the back up keeper aside

We can only sign one more player. If Tevez leaves we can sign 2, If Boetang leaves we can sign 3

So on the basis that Boetang is on the plane it is likely we will only sign two outfield players

So which two players do you want me

Aguero
Nasri.
Yep, them two would be my choices.

-----------------Hart

----------Kompany--Lescott

-Richards------------------------Clichy

----------------De Jong

------------Toure-----Nasri

----Silva----------------------Aguero

-----------------Dzeko

... I have to pinch myself sometimes!<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:59 pm --<br /><br />
happy said:
blinkblue said:
I've got £20 on Dzeko to get the Golden Boot next season, he will come good. In fact, he was never bad.

@ 30/1 ?
Aye, Paddy Power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.