Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
Controversial question: if Tevez fails to find a club and we have bought in Aguero, maybe Eto'o, do we leave him out of the registration?
No reason to cut off our noses to spite our collective faces! If this was the case and Tevez had no takers, I'd make him scrap it out for his place on the team or tell him to drastically lower his wage demands so he can fuck off back to a club in Buenos Aries to be with his family.

That'd put the cat amongst the pigeons in the Kia/tevez camp!!

glen quagmire said:
I will be severly pissed off if Eto'o is a blue next season!
Hold you to it. Eto'o's no reason to be pissed off just because you like Aguero better. Sure Aguero's younger, but Eto'o's better. If Eto'o can provide 3 years of world class performance that wins us things, then I'd take it.

I like Aguero too, but I'm open to Eto'o.

glen quagmire said:
1245227615_colin_farrel.gif

Mancio said:
glen quagmire said:

inter fans would be a lot more pissed than you

Maybe so but iinter equally know that his value will drop like a stone after next season andif City buy him he will cost maybe 30 Million in wages a decent transfer fee woth no resalee value to City

dctid said:
Mancio said:
glen quagmire said:

inter fans would be a lot more pissed than you

Maybe so but iinter equally know that his value will drop like a stone after next season andif City buy him he will cost maybe 30 Million in wages a decent transfer fee woth no resalee value to City

fans dont give a fuck about resale value and fees and wages , inter fans arent like arsenal fans , we are not bothered of money , we like to see great players and win trophy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.