Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Save our money and spend it wisely on some one with the sheer class and better value for money, the papers all seen to be linking us with Kun but that could just be 2 + 2 but I like the possibility.

I still believe however that Chelsea will at some point be linked/ make a move for Sergio Aguero

Everyone is going on about Aguero, but maybe i can add a little extra to some on here.

What if City are actually signing Aguero for another Aguero? Kun's son is born by Diego Maradonna's daughter. Now surely that kid has all the gene makeup to become the greatest player the world has ever seen.

Great forward thinking City. 10/10.

Ricster said:
Everyone is going on about Aguero, but maybe i can add a little extra to some on here.

What if City are actually signing Aguero for another Aguero? Kun's son is born by Diego Maradonna's daughter. Now surely that kid has all the gene makeup to become the greatest player the world has ever seen.

It worked with Schmeichal and Cole. I'd say it's a winner.

Ricster said:

We could end up with a gun toting coke snorting maniac though! Its never dull at City.

Ricster said:

Where's the mandatory youtube clips and character reference with family history?

Ricster said:

2 small players one the hand of god we wud probably end up with a two foot goalkeeper!

dctid said:
Marvin said:
dctid said:
Sneijder and Aguero
Two very special players, but that doesn't mean you turn your nose up at every other

Eto bombed us out last time will demand 200K plus a week and inter will want 30 million - he will want 3 maybe 4 year deal so realistically he is going to cost 70 plus million with absolutely no way of getting that money back - regarding Nasri my comments about him are on the other thread.

100% this.

You do not pay top money for a 7 year old, 6 litre Merc in mint condition no matter how mint it is. The running and repair costs will be astronomical, and when you come to sell it in 3 years, it will be a 10 year old car and no-one will want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.