Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
N-Word-Joe said:
zangatangring said:
N-Word-Joe said:
no that wasn't what i was getting at mate, i didnt slag him off for using large words, just the way he has used them .... the way he called another poster "slow" because he didnt understand them, belittling that poster by being a pretentious tit - ie: if you dont get my big words you must be slow and i shall keep on using big words in my following posts to make you seem as such

by all means use the largest most uncommon words you can think of, just dont start being, as he called other posters, "ignorant" to your own flaws and compound them whilst judging others.

but great for sticking up for somebody, even if you did misinterpret what i was saying.

Oh my gosh. This is getting way out of hand. what it is (welsh saying).... man city fan convert. I come on here through urges. Now i see peope like Dax777 who's very intelligent and knowledgeable. You have the nerve to say that because i engage in vernacular with him/her that i'm being pretentious? Do you know how idiotic that sounds?

Then..... the conversation expands too far. It seems i miscalculated my approach. Do i get a quick 'i guess you're new, just remember we all want to talk.' No i get 'your being a pretentious £$%.' I'm going to say it, because you asked for it. How stupid do you have to be to not get that? I wasn't the first one to throw punches. What do you expect me to do? Idiot.......

P.S. Oh sorry, upon reading your 'apology.' thanks.... but i didn't lambaste anyone without being aggitated i said 'for now, i'll take the moral high groung.' all i did was retaliate.

i can't even be bothered to defend what i pulled you up for but whatever, you win almighty one, don't worry, my idiocy wont try and step out of line again in reference to you anyway, as you obviously have the superior intellect, goodnight pal, its past my bedtime i guess .....

OK, I guess i'll do what you nor anyone else were sensible enough to do. Rise above it. Goodnight.

Ok, then back to the thread. sorry guys.

Say if we couldn't/wouldn't get Aguero. Who's the next best?<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:12 pm --<br /><br />
lancs blue said:
bodak said:
I want Aguero to sign not for the good of City but to put an end to this thread
You wouldn't say that if it was a Lee Bradbury thread!

you can't be saying what i think you're saying........ Lee bradbury, manager of burnley, is on this forum?

VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
avoidconfusion said:
God I wish we would just sign this guy even if Tevez is still here.

Why dont we just swap herman for Aguero straight up?

Because herman wont go to Athletico and they cant afford his wages

My thoughts are this

Real Madrid need a striker
City need a striker
Agiero is for sale with a buy out clause of 45 Million Euro
City have slapped a sell price of 50 Million Sterling on his head
City have today refused a 40 Million Euro offer
Mouriniho has said he is looking for a striker
Both strikers are going to cost the same and similar in wages although Tevez will take a pay cut

So we phone RM tell then they can have herman for 45 Million Euro on the basis they bo bid for Aguero - we use that money to buy Aguero and save a little on herman wages

Would possibly also make sense to do it this way rather than a swop with Sneijder as we would most likely loose out on a head to head with Real Madrid for Aguero which would explain why we have not gone after Sneijder and the rags switched their interest from Nasri to Sneijder

obviously this is mere supposition and we could maybe put in a cheeky 25 Million and try and hi jack the DJ Campbell to QPR deal and pick up Bullard on a pay as you play

zangatangring said:
Ok, then back to the thread. sorry guys.

Say if we couldn't/wouldn't get Aguero. Who's the next best?

-- Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:12 pm --

lancs blue said:
bodak said:
I want Aguero to sign not for the good of City but to put an end to this thread
You wouldn't say that if it was a Lee Bradbury thread!

you can't be saying what i think you're saying........ Lee bradbury, manager of burnley, is on this forum?

Lee Bradbury is Bournemouth manager :S

Kun is on £4.3m a year at Atletico compared to Tevez's £7m according to the football rich list from last November.

MrDaveyHavoc said:
VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
MrDaveyHavoc said:

All this transfer business makes my head spin..... Here in the states, trades/transfers are much more simplistic

haha sometimes....have you ever read the NBA salary cap?

Because essentially pro sport in the US is a closed shop where relegation does not happen and all teams / franchoses recieve a massive amount of cah which is pretty much guaranteed. Also you have a draft system where the weaker / lesser teams get dibs on the best up and coming teams so things tends to be cyclic

However you can only have such a system when the sport(s) are relatively insular and bot global - its easy to regulate at country level than a global level

however wages are massive which is why there is all the shit in American football over salary cuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.