Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoying being a Blue said:
I'd guess Aguero would want a pay rise.

you betch ya but maybe somewhere between 5 and 6 which saves us a little on hermans wages

We are Agueros last hope of a top club to play in the CL and can afford his transfer fee and wages! Otherwise he has to stay in Atletico.

Let's make the boys dream come true!

MCFC-alan88 said:
MrDaveyHavoc said:
zangatangring said:
Irony. Yet your probably far more wealthier than me :).

Irony.

Also, the "more" in his statement is irrelevant. The implication is there without it.

SHUT THE FUCK UP ALL OF YOU IMMATURE DICKHEADS.

Piss off and start another thread to hurl insults at each other, FFS 4 pages of dick waving, get a fucking life.

bodak said:
I want Aguero to sign not for the good of City but to put an end to this thread

I'm going to be really inflamatory here - from what i've seen of this guy Aguero, he's certainly not worth 30m+. Looks very overrated when compared with the likes of Messi, Di Maria etc.
Perhaps an unfair comparison - but lets just say I wasn't as impressed as some on this site seem to have been with him.
Just because he's Argentinian, doesn't mean he's all that.....................hope we're not in danger of panic buying, and I certainly rate Nasri or Modric as better. In fact, I think the pair of Dzeko and Balotelli are better.

ANY1aBLUE said:
Looks very overrated when compared with the likes of Messi, Di Maria etc.
Perhaps an unfair comparison

No one compares to Messi and Aguero is much better than Di Maria. He's also a better all-round player than Tevez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.