Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst this is all very interesting ... er and that, is there any FUCKING NEWS ON AGUERO?
Soz carry on, and leave me out of.... oh on second thoughts .... It is all very well having a highly developed vocabulary but if you only use it a) to make yourself appear superior and/or others look inferior or b) on here at all. You will look a dick and sound like a pretentious tit. So can we just accept you're clever and get on with it now.. welcome to bluemoon .

zangatangring said:
LongsightM13 said:
Any chance that the Oxford Union Debating Society can stop throwing their sherry over each other's blazers and allow we poor inner city comprehensive types to discuss association football?

Irony. Yet your probably far more wealthier than me :).

Irony.

MrDaveyHavoc said:
zangatangring said:
LongsightM13 said:
Any chance that the Oxford Union Debating Society can stop throwing their sherry over each other's blazers and allow we poor inner city comprehensive types to discuss association football?

Irony. Yet your probably far more wealthier than me :).

Irony.

Also, the "more" in his statement is irrelevant. The implication is there without it.

zangatangring said:
N-Word-Joe said:
bluemoon201164 said:

no that wasn't what i was getting at mate, i didnt slag him off for using large words, just the way he has used them .... the way he called another poster "slow" because he didnt understand them, belittling that poster by being a pretentious tit - ie: if you dont get my big words you must be slow and i shall keep on using big words in my following posts to make you seem as such

by all means use the largest most uncommon words you can think of, just dont start being, as he called other posters, "ignorant" to your own flaws and compound them whilst judging others.

but great for sticking up for somebody, even if you did misinterpret what i was saying.

Oh my gosh. This is getting way out of hand. what it is (welsh saying).... man city fan convert. I come on here through urges. Now i see peope like Dax777 who's very intelligent and knowledgeable. You have the nerve to say that because i engage in vernacular with him/her that i'm being pretentious? Do you know how idiotic that sounds?

Then..... the conversation expands too far. It seems i miscalculated my approach. Do i get a quick 'i guess you're new, just remember we all want to talk.' No i get 'your being a pretentious £$%.' I'm going to say it, because you asked for it. How stupid do you have to be to not get that? I wasn't the first one to throw punches. What do you expect me to do? Idiot.......

P.S. Oh sorry, upon reading your 'apology.' thanks.... but i didn't lambaste anyone without being aggitated i said 'for now, i'll take the moral high groung.' all i did was retaliate.

i can't even be bothered to defend what i pulled you up for but whatever, you win almighty one, don't worry, my idiocy wont try and step out of line again in reference to you anyway, as you obviously have the superior intellect, goodnight pal, its past my bedtime i guess .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.