Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
de niro said:
Tevez is one Mard ****, brilliant player but not worth the baggage. Once aguero signs tevez will be forgotten.

so the C word is acceptable on here if you are a mod? I got banned for using it, yet when mods use it there is no problem?

so the C word is acceptable on here if you are a mod? I got banned for using it, yet when mods use it there is no problem?[/quote]

just put a k in front of it....ya silly kunt

There is still a chance he is coming here.

If we don't get him then I'm expecting us to have a plan B striker lined up.

The only real concern is that both Spain and Italy start their seasons two weeks later than us. Chairmen from both of our main targets (Sanchez and Aguero) have publicly stated that they are in no hurry to conclude a deal. Each one more than happy to wait till as long as necessary to maximize the fee paid by the buyer. So waiting till the 31st August comes with high risks. There is a chance that we could end up empty handed as we tread on eggshells.

Whilst Sanchez is still likely to move to Barcelona (despite the fact that 2 Spanish sports papers have stated that their offer is still €9m short of Pozzi's asking price) Aguero may end up staying at Atletico.

Chelsea have indicated this morning that they are prioritizing an Essien replacement for the central midfield and an expected bid for Daniel De Rossi should become a reality in the next 24 hours. He would cost around £30m. As a result forking out £40m+ on Aguero might be a non-starter now.

The Daily Mirror this morning is hyping up a Real Madrid move for Tevez. I'm hoping Mourinho and the RM directors might agree a player swop with a cash adjustment to bring a quality goalscorer to the Etihad Arena.

My real fear is that somewhere in all this is that we might be putting off any moves until we are 100% certain that we cannot land Alexis Sanchez. Of course I may be well wide of the mark.

mike channon´s windmill said:
One sure way to find out - trigger the release clause - we must not miss this opportunity

Yes, that is a fact.

If we go ahead with either a straight cash bid of €45m or perhaps cash plus Adebayor (assuming we can make contact with our potty Togolese forward) then we are definitely moving this away from the shadow boxing that has taken place so far. A real killer punch will have been thrown.

It will once and for all bring the matter to a head.

BringBackSwales said:
de niro said:
Tevez is one Mard ****, brilliant player but not worth the baggage. Once aguero signs tevez will be forgotten.

so the C word is acceptable on here if you are a mod? I got banned for using it, yet when mods use it there is no problem?

the settings have been changed to accept the word, i dont use it often except when in the case of someone disrespecting our club, tevez is a **** as is his advisor.
oh and

christian
thomas
dreyton
simply dread
holmes
giggs
rat boy
crerand
charlton
macari
wenger
hislop
custis
curry
goldstein
fat scouse twat
irani

so you see very rare i call anyone a ****.

zangatangring said:
LongsightM13 said:
Dear ANY1.
So kind of you to call me 'sonny' and give me a verbal hair ruffling.
Unfortunately, I am in my 40s, have watched City since the late 70s, and have therefore long grown immune to being patronised by rags, Yanks, WUMs and dickheads.
You tick at least two of the above boxes, and maybe all of them.
I think enough people on here know I have earned my bones. I am not hard to find pre-match, so you are welcome to discuss this matter in more depth at the Waldorf, Macs, The Manchester, The Townley etc.
You are as blue as Shakin Bacon's nose.

What a legend!!! I'm going to look for many a banter with this man!

Dear LongsightM13. My god - if you are over 40yrs, then why communicate like a teenager? (earned my bones, i'll be in such and such pub nonsence - etc is embarrassing for an adult of your age).
Anyway, for the record, I'm a young 50yrs old and have been watching City all my life, most of all when they were complete shit home and away. So let's put that one to bed and leave the playground.

Maybe we stood next to each other at The Greenman and the matches thereafter - where,in fact, I was wearing my usual 1970's CITY shirt, not a red one(!) and stood at the bar most of the time? Maybe we stood next to each other all those years ago on the Kippax, or sit near each other at 'home' - if so, then we will surely recognise each other. Being somewhat on the large side, I'm not hard to find, and will happily meet up to pre-match 'chat'!
Unfortunately you haven't given me many clues as to how to spot you?

Maybe you're right, perhaps I am a dickhead, and you come accross as a very good judge - but,funny, but i've not actually had anyone say that to my face, maybe you'll be the first............................other than the missus of course! LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.