Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I have answered my own question now and it may be that the ball is about to be rolling in a big way.

Below are the main translations from this mornings papers in Italy.

The first para. is LGdS, the second para. is Corriere dello Sport, the last being Tuttosport.

Wednesday 13 July, 2011
Today's headlines
What the papers say...

Milan heart
The Berlusconi family: “We’re staying, now for the Champions League”
“Sneijder not for sale,” but Ferguson insists
Pirlo launches battle. “Conte like Lippi”
Sanchez goes to Barcelona for €40m
Argentina OK, Aguero scores and City are closer
Garrone jr: “It will be a nice Samp”
“Fiorentina never asked for favours”
Zeman: “That title should be revoked”

Barbara Berlusconi: “Milan will buy!”
Cisse arrives at Lazio, they all go mad
What a Napoli: Santana after Inler and Britos
Inter, no to United: “Sneijder not for sale”
Zeman: “Nobody deserves the 2006 Scudetto”
Juve agreement with Rossi. Agnelli: “We won’t stop”
American Roma and there is an offer for Witsel

Vucinic ultimatum
Roma hurry Juve up: “Negotiate soon or the wind will change…”
Galliani: Berlusconi won’t give up
Pirlo: Milan fear us…
Guberti: Decision with Reginaldo the alternative

There is real belief now that Sanchez will be wrapped up now that Wenger is holding firm on Fabregas and they have pressed the Go Button for Sanchez.

This clearly clarifies our options and goals.

If Baconface is true to his word and has abandoned Nasri as the Scholes replacement, then Gill will be in a hurry to finalise on the Dutchman at Milan today.

From our perspective a bid should now be made for Samir Nasri and Sergio Aguero.

The time to act is now......

ANY1aBLUE said:
zangatangring said:
LongsightM13 said:
Dear ANY1.
So kind of you to call me 'sonny' and give me a verbal hair ruffling.
Unfortunately, I am in my 40s, have watched City since the late 70s, and have therefore long grown immune to being patronised by rags, Yanks, WUMs and dickheads.
You tick at least two of the above boxes, and maybe all of them.
I think enough people on here know I have earned my bones. I am not hard to find pre-match, so you are welcome to discuss this matter in more depth at the Waldorf, Macs, The Manchester, The Townley etc.
You are as blue as Shakin Bacon's nose.

What a legend!!! I'm going to look for many a banter with this man!

Dear LongsightM13. My god - if you are over 40yrs, then why communicate like a teenager? (earned my bones, i'll be in such and such pub nonsence - etc is embarrassing for an adult of your age).
Anyway, for the record, I'm a young 50yrs old and have been watching City all my life, most of all when they were complete shit home and away. So let's put that one to bed and leave the playground.

Maybe we stood next to each other at The Greenman and the matches thereafter - where,in fact, I was wearing my usual 1970's CITY shirt, not a red one(!) and stood at the bar most of the time? Maybe we stood next to each other all those years ago on the Kippax, or sit near each other at 'home' - if so, then we will surely recognise each other. Being somewhat on the large side, I'm not hard to find, and will happily meet up to pre-match 'chat'!
Unfortunately you haven't given me many clues as to how to spot you?

Maybe you're right, perhaps I am a dickhead, and you come accross as a very good judge - but,funny, but i've not actually had anyone say that to my face, maybe you'll be the first............................other than the missus of course! LOL.
Haha, good comeback, fair play. You've convinced me. Just stop being so negative about everything and everybody in a blue shirt, present or future. We're doing pretty well lately

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nemzetisport.hu/spanyol_labdarugas/atletico-madrid-falcao-erkezhet-ha-sergio-aguero-tavozik-2085825" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nemzetisport.hu/spanyol_labd ... ik-2085825</a>

this article suggests atletico will buy falcao for 30m to replace aguero

bobmcfc said:
http://www.nemzetisport.hu/spanyol_labdarugas/atletico-madrid-falcao-erkezhet-ha-sergio-aguero-tavozik-2085825

this article suggests atletico will buy falcao for 30m to replace aguero
sounds like things are actually starting to move on aguero now then??

Tez Tosterone said:
Things are beginning to move...
[bigimg]http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/public/p3WJBpCGv6T5wBUIwKcnAfN1lyHVQide5cc8wtpsqINKAk7WgIeZ4Niiw_TUHDFHe_exjv6yDb0zv1LWD_goDSxkF-MfUnbfoqNb7UKic3V5UHlcGML9mtjvFZEYmZcoD9LUYv_A6O4h1Zj0bhp6zflHfe4ssaWmqgjNDBSF0sp5tGdMrbtysZau-kjV[/bigimg]

LongsightM13 said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
zangatangring said:
What a legend!!! I'm going to look for many a banter with this man!

Dear LongsightM13. My god - if you are over 40yrs, then why communicate like a teenager? (earned my bones, i'll be in such and such pub nonsence - etc is embarrassing for an adult of your age).
Anyway, for the record, I'm a young 50yrs old and have been watching City all my life, most of all when they were complete shit home and away. So let's put that one to bed and leave the playground.

Maybe we stood next to each other at The Greenman and the matches thereafter - where,in fact, I was wearing my usual 1970's CITY shirt, not a red one(!) and stood at the bar most of the time? Maybe we stood next to each other all those years ago on the Kippax, or sit near each other at 'home' - if so, then we will surely recognise each other. Being somewhat on the large side, I'm not hard to find, and will happily meet up to pre-match 'chat'!
Unfortunately you haven't given me many clues as to how to spot you?

Maybe you're right, perhaps I am a dickhead, and you come accross as a very good judge - but,funny, but i've not actually had anyone say that to my face, maybe you'll be the first............................other than the missus of course! LOL.
Haha, good comeback, fair play. You've convinced me. Just stop being so negative about everything and everybody in a blue shirt, present or future. We're doing pretty well lately

Now get a room you two outrageous flirts:)

bonespost said:
Tez Tosterone said:
Things are beginning to move...
[bigimg]http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/public/p3WJBpCGv6T5wBUIwKcnAfN1lyHVQide5cc8wtpsqINKAk7WgIeZ4Niiw_TUHDFHe_exjv6yDb0zv1LWD_goDSxkF-MfUnbfoqNb7UKic3V5UHlcGML9mtjvFZEYmZcoD9LUYv_A6O4h1Zj0bhp6zflHfe4ssaWmqgjNDBSF0sp5tGdMrbtysZau-kjV[/bigimg]
PMSL!!!! quality!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.