Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
This quote-lite report suggests we are getting the ball rolling...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fansfc.com/story/33768.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fansfc.com/story/33768.html</a>

skybluelyon said:
start to think its a no go, we have not made a bid just paper talk. its funny how we jump on news linking us with players but when they link our players to other clubs we just say its bs

bobby said he wanted any players in quickly before pre-season starts which we have done. so i don't see us going for anymore players now.

before you all say about tevez goin. i will say where no one has that money to buy him so we don't need to replace him seen as he 3 yrs left on his contract.

if you think our spending is finished with a long season and 'hopefully' a long CL campain in front of us you must be fookin' mad!
another striker, a midfielder and winger will come in yet or my name aint brian marwood!!..oh wait..

wrongun73 said:
skybluelyon said:
start to think its a no go, we have not made a bid just paper talk. its funny how we jump on news linking us with players but when they link our players to other clubs we just say its bs

bobby said he wanted any players in quickly before pre-season starts which we have done. so i don't see us going for anymore players now.

before you all say about tevez goin. i will say where no one has that money to buy him so we don't need to replace him seen as he 3 yrs left on his contract.

if you think our spending is finished with a long season and 'hopefully' a long CL campain in front of us you must be fookin' mad!
another striker, a midfielder and winger will come in yet or my name aint brian marwood!!..oh wait..

Do you really think so?

Time is running out.

I will be very sad though if Savic and Clichy remain our only signings

jaden19 said:
wrongun73 said:
skybluelyon said:

Do you really think so?

Time is running out.

time is running out!!?
the transfer window is only 12 days old and has about another 6 weeks to go!!

wrongun73 said:
jaden19 said:
wrongun73 said:

Do you really think so?

Time is running out.

time is running out!!?
the transfer window is only 12 days old and has about another 6 weeks to go!!

I agree we've got plenty time but the transfer window opened when the season ended. July 1st is when you can register players, not when the window opens.

Soulboy said:
Plain Speaking said:
skybluelyon said:

If Mancini wants a "happy dressing room" with all players focussed on winning the games together, it could be a huge risk to keep Tevez after he has already said he doesnt want to stay.
His antics last season really destabilised the club and I fear he could do something similar next season.
Let's have players who want to play for the club.

Yeah, what a shit season it was.
Sorry I'm not trying to be negative I'm just trying to be balanced. With the other top clubs playing so badly We could have and should have pushed for the PL title. We got third because Arsenal imploded winning only one of their last five matches, (losing 3!). We did win the FA cup and what a great success that was. However Berbatov could easily have scored in the semi against us. We were very lucky last season. IMO we should have done better in the PL and we were hugely distracted by Tevez's off field antics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.