Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soulboy said:
During our blip in January and February, I clearly remember Mancini coming out and publicly stating that it was all Tevez's fault.

Erm, no I didn't. He actually said that we were missing Johnson and once he was back things would improve.

Which they did.
Christ, man, do you always overreact this badly? I would hate to see what happens if you have to go to the dentist.

taconinja said:
Soulboy said:
During our blip in January and February, I clearly remember Mancini coming out and publicly stating that it was all Tevez's fault.

Erm, no I didn't. He actually said that we were missing Johnson and once he was back things would improve.

Which they did.
Christ, man, do you always overreact this badly? I would hate to see what happens if you have to go to the dentist.

I never go to the dentist. They are the spawn of Satan.

But nice to see you bottle it in the same way I do at the dentists...

;-))

Soulboy said:
taconinja said:
Soulboy said:

Which they did.

;-))
Really? All I did was ask for your opinion.

taconinja said:
Soulboy said:
taconinja said:

;-))

Oh, stop pestering me. You're getting really annoying now.

Isn't there someone else on here you can stalk?

skybluelyon said:
grunge said:
Plain Speaking said:
Following his transfer request last season. Of the 8 games in Jan/Feb last season we only won 3 (Blackpool, Wolves and West Brom). We need single minded focus for success.

In fairness though, wasn't De Jong injured at that time too?

and adam johnson. and dzeko only just come to the club
Didnt we sign Johnson the year before?

Sergio: "I won't be returning to Athletico, I need a change of scenery"

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20110713/atletico-madrid/sergio-kun-aguero-no-vuelvo-al-atletico-esta-claro_54186288299.html?cid=twitter" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20110713/ ... id=twitter</a>

Soulboy said:
taconinja said:
Soulboy said:

;-))

Oh, stop pestering me. You're getting really annoying now.

Isn't there someone else on here you can stalk?
I'm not stalking anyone. I'm responding in a discussion. I find your opinions most of the time to be of interest. I asked you a question, you responded with a one-word answer, and I asked for expansion on your thoughts. Then you start posting silliness. If you aren't interested in discussion, why are you posting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.