Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's be realistic - if Tevez doesn't get a move he (and Kia) will be as mad as dogs and whilst I think Tevez will put a shift in on the pitch there will be serious issues off the pitch - stories placed in the tabloids, Sky Sports understands etc.etc. - they will crank this right it up until we have no altrnative but to give in - no way will this die down and be forgotten come Sept. Tevez I'm affraid simply has to go.

grunge said:
Plain Speaking said:
Soulboy said:
Following his transfer request last season. Of the 8 games in Jan/Feb last season we only won 3 (Blackpool, Wolves and West Brom). We need single minded focus for success.

In fairness though, wasn't De Jong injured at that time too?

and adam johnson. and dzeko only just come to the club

skybluelyon said:
grunge said:
Plain Speaking said:
Following his transfer request last season. Of the 8 games in Jan/Feb last season we only won 3 (Blackpool, Wolves and West Brom). We need single minded focus for success.

In fairness though, wasn't De Jong injured at that time too?

and adam johnson. and dzeko only just come to the club

Nah, it was all Tevez's fault.

We should have got rid LAST summer when he first suggested he wanted a transfer.

Then we would have had no disruption... and no top scorer in the Premiership.

Without Tevez last season we would not have been nearly as successful as we were, and too many on here are blinded by the bitterness of unrequited love...

Oh, and if Balotelli would not have acted like an arse in the UEFA Cup, we'd have won that as well... ;-))

nmc said:
Let's be realistic - if Tevez doesn't get a move he (and Kia) will be as mad as dogs and whilst I think Tevez will put a shift in on the pitch there will be serious issues off the pitch - stories placed in the tabloids, Sky Sports understands etc.etc. - they will crank this right it up until we have no altrnative but to give in - no way will this die down and be forgotten come Sept. Tevez I'm affraid simply has to go.

....that's the spirit, let's allow the club be dictated to by the players..... that always works in staff management!

I agree that the ugly mercenary has to go, though on our terms.

Fortunately I won the euro millions last night and am just preparing a 50m bid of my own.....the kids'll love having him in the garden!

During our blip in January and February, I clearly remember Mancini coming out and publicly stating that it was all Tevez's fault.

Erm, no I didn't. He actually said that we were missing Johnson and once he was back things would improve.

Which they did.

nmc said:

If we keep him and Kia's pattern sticks, he should next request a transfer around beginning of December. Here is our fixture list for that time period.

27 November 2011 16:00 A Liverpool Barclays Premier League

03 December 2011 15:00 H Norwich City Barclays Premier League

10 December 2011 15:00 A Chelsea Barclays Premier League

17 December 2011 15:00 H Arsenal Barclays Premier League

Just what we need!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.