Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real madrid have that policy where they purchase one 'big' star every summer transfer window right? Judging by their current situtation it's probably going to be a striker Coughs *neymar.* That's just conjecture though.

We've got all the money in the world and I hope the wages that Aguero can be offered will be our bait.

Still, i hate to be a downer but I just can't see Tevez leaving. Why would Mancini lose 10 million to replace an established talisman? Aguero's more interchangeable positioning approach is the only reason I can spot. I'm new to this..

depends what you consider to be a star, is it the name of the player or the cost as they have just spent 30m on contreao

mancboy123 said:
depends what you consider to be a star, is it the name of the player or the cost as they have just spent 30m on contreao
I don't understand that, Marcleo was outstanding last year and they already have Di Maria and Ronaldo who operates from the left.

zangatangring said:
Real madrid have that policy where they purchase one 'big' star every summer transfer window right? Judging by their current situtation it's probably going to be a striker Coughs *neymar.* That's just conjecture though.

We've got all the money in the world and I hope the wages that Aguero can be offered will be our bait.

Still, i hate to be a downer but I just can't see Tevez leaving. Why would Mancini lose 10 million to replace an established talisman? Aguero's more interchangeable positioning approach is the only reason I can spot. I'm new to this..

Your wrong. They used to have that policy but they dont have now Mourinho is the manager. He wants players that will suit his system not someone just because of their name like they've done in the past with Ronaldo, Figo, Zidane, Beckham. Hes signed Altintop, Contreao, Sahin, Callejon, Varane and now he wants a striker to complete his squad. Who that is i dont know but Neymar isnt exactly a big name, hes just got big potential but not someone you'd consider as a Galactico.

zangatangring said:

Let me proffer a guess here: Because he is better than Tevez!

niall_mcfc said:
zangatangring said:

Your wrong. They used to have that policy but they dont have now Mourinho is the manager. He wants players that will suit his system not someone just because of their name like they've done in the past with Ronaldo, Figo, Zidane, Beckham. Hes signed Altintop, Contreao, Sahin, Callejon, Varane and now he wants a striker to complete his squad. Who that is i dont know but Neymar isnt exactly a big name, hes just got big potential but not someone you'd consider as a Galactico.

Thanks for correcting me, I was just putting it out there.

-- Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:22 pm --

Dax777 said:
zangatangring said:

Let me proffer a guess here: Because he is better than Tevez!

Really? I certainly am not 100% sure of the answer. However, would you agree that tevez would certainly be better for city this season than Aguero would as a debutant? I don't know the answer, i'm asking you.

-- Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:27 pm --

blinkblue said:
mancboy123 said:
I don't understand that, Marcleo was outstanding last year and they already have Di Maria and Ronaldo who operates from the left.

Ronaldo operates as a striker or, less often, a right winger under R. madrid. I suspect that Di Maria may depart. Either that or they're using a 30 million backup player. It's gotta be said, Real Madrid Look like the most ambitious european team in the transfer window THUS FAR.

Nuri Sahin, Fabio Coentrao,VAraene.... This on top of an already world class squad....

The striker Madrid are going to buy is likely to be Adebayor because he is a big frontman...exactly what Mourinho wants!

You guys should forget about Madrid being competition for City regarding Aguero.

Atm...City are the only club capable of signing Aguero (if the interest is real).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.