Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueCityfan said:
The striker Madrid are going to buy is likely to be Adebayor because he is a big frontman...exactly what Mourinho wants!

You guys should forget about Madrid being competition for City regarding Aguero.

Atm...City are the only club capable of signing Aguero (if the interest is real).
Chelsea have been trying to sign him every year since his last year at Independiente. I don't know if AVB needs or rates him though so that policy could have changed. I think Juventus can be ruled out and Real is looking highly unlikely.

Castiel said:
BlueCityfan said:
The striker Madrid are going to buy is likely to be Adebayor because he is a big frontman...exactly what Mourinho wants!

You guys should forget about Madrid being competition for City regarding Aguero.

Atm...City are the only club capable of signing Aguero (if the interest is real).
Chelsea have been trying to sign him every year since his last year at Independiente. I don't know if AVB needs or rates him though so that policy could have changed. I think Juventus can be ruled out and Real is looking highly unlikely.
The only other thing I could see happening (and it is very unlikely to happen) is if Barca somehow miss out on Sanchez and Rossi goes to Juve then they might turn to Kun. Hopefully we'll have it tied up by then though as they will be back from the Copa America within a few days from each other probably.

Cityisland said:
Kun Agüero: "I will not return to Atletico, it is clear"
Whether it would be strange a classic Real Madrid-Barcelona in the field and watch a match Messi - Kun Aguero, Atletico thought, wait a second and replied, "Yes, it can be weird."

Kun Agüero, the Argentina international Atletico Madrid, reiterated today that his club will not return because, as advised at the time needed "a change of scenery."

"Talk to the club, gave a statement, now my representatives are negotiating my departure from the club and the agreement will not know when but I know when the Copa America finished," said Kun Aguero television network ESPN.

Asked directly whether it would be strange for an Argentine to see next year a classic Real Madrid-Barcelona in the field and watch a match Messi, Kun Aguero, Atletico thought, wait a second and replied, "Yes, may be rare . Even if it is me or not, is, is a great game. "

A week ago his father and was asked about the future of his son and only replied that he had two-year contract with Atletico Madrid.

Agüero also said his father Diego Armando Maradona is in good health after the minor accident that took this week. "He ate a collective (truck), but OK, no problem," said Kun Aguero.

<a class="postlink" href="http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=http://www.as.com/&ei=2cUdTuegEYi1hAe-kaHtBw&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CDEQ7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Das%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3D1Ri%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26prmd%3Divns" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://translate.google.co.uk/translate ... rmd%3Divns</a>

Bwahaha!! That was a few years ago wasn't it?

LongsightM13 said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
zangatangring said:
What a legend!!! I'm going to look for many a banter with this man!

Dear LongsightM13. My god - if you are over 40yrs, then why communicate like a teenager? (earned my bones, i'll be in such and such pub nonsence - etc is embarrassing for an adult of your age).
Anyway, for the record, I'm a young 50yrs old and have been watching City all my life, most of all when they were complete shit home and away. So let's put that one to bed and leave the playground.

Maybe we stood next to each other at The Greenman and the matches thereafter - where,in fact, I was wearing my usual 1970's CITY shirt, not a red one(!) and stood at the bar most of the time? Maybe we stood next to each other all those years ago on the Kippax, or sit near each other at 'home' - if so, then we will surely recognise each other. Being somewhat on the large side, I'm not hard to find, and will happily meet up to pre-match 'chat'!
Unfortunately you haven't given me many clues as to how to spot you?

Maybe you're right, perhaps I am a dickhead, and you come accross as a very good judge - but,funny, but i've not actually had anyone say that to my face, maybe you'll be the first............................other than the missus of course! LOL.
Haha, good comeback, fair play. You've convinced me. Just stop being so negative about everything and everybody in a blue shirt, present or future. We're doing pretty well lately

Ha,ha. Old farts eh? All sins forgiven! Im just not used to the dizzy heights we're at now having endured sooo many years of pain - so I tend to err on the side of caution, and get anxious its all going to go tits up in the old 'city way'............. an 'age thing' im afraid.
Shame we're not 'meeting up' though - my missus was hoping you could straighten out my cauliflower tabs!

blinkblue said:
McNair9 said:
Must be alright judging by this picture

sergio-aguero.jpg
Wasn't that the U21's WC where he completly ran the show? I think he scored 11 in 8 or something haha

2007 U-20 WC. Yes Outstanding player!
I have made numerous BM posts lauding this Argie here & also in my blogspot regarding why City should snare him.
In lieu of Messi or our Next Tevez - Agüero

If we like & rated Tevez highly, then we should also take on this Argie. He is the real thing!
I've been following Agüero eversince I watched him played at the 2007 U-20 FIFA WC. The tournament included Pato and Giovanni Santos. They were touted as the most promising youngsters. However IMO Aguero, Golden Boot, Golden Ball winner of the tounament, was the only 'man' among the 'boys' creating and scoring goals from unlikely places and situations.
Kun brings another dimension (updown, sideways, unlikely angles etc) to the scoring department rather than that of say Bellamy or Ade (up and down) or Tevez (top of the box etc).
He is easily worth the €40-50 million required to acquire him. He can easily brings 15-30 goals a season to City. He is young and durable compared to our Bellers or RSC. He is what is needed for a CL team playing on the continent . He is a 'scrapper' but with finesse in his finish, added scoring panache too.
What cogent reasons do I have to state? Or detract? Unless I have a parochial or vested interest!
We will never get Messi, Torres is a crock or la liga player wannabe. These are the reasons why we should try to capture him.
Sunday, March 28, 2010

Angel di Maria, Sanchez etc. were among the boys in the U-20 tournament too.

Just had a look at the squad from 2007, it is ridiculous. The players that are now playing for top clubs or are relatively well known:

Romero, Fazio, Insua, Banega, Zarate, Aguero, Moralez, Di Maria, Piatti, Acosta

Aguero himself quoted by ESPN as saying he or his advisors are negotiating his departure from Athletico and it will become clear after the Copa America.

I know Mourinho has distanced himself from Aguero recently, but I'd be wary of Real madrid. They have long coveted him. And likewise Chelsea. And the media are linking City, RM and Chelsea to the player

Marvin said:
Aguero himself quoted by ESPN as saying he or his advisors are negotiating his departure from Athletico and it will become clear after the Copa America.

I know Mourinho has distanced himself from Aguero recently, but I'd be wary of Real madrid. They have long coveted him. And likewise Chelsea. And the media are linking City, RM and Chelsea to the player

I know Marvin.. we arent getting him either. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.