Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvin said:
Aguero himself quoted by ESPN as saying he or his advisors are negotiating his departure from Athletico and it will become clear after the Copa America.

I know Mourinho has distanced himself from Aguero recently, but I'd be wary of Real madrid. They have long coveted him. And likewise Chelsea. And the media are linking City, RM and Chelsea to the player

i think madrid do want him. the board at least anyway, think mourinho doesnt though. if chelsea spend another 40 mill on a striker, when their is investment needed elsewhere in the squad, i will be gobsmacked. i think the only striker going in there will be a certain romelu lukaku

Think Villas-Boas wants Falcao, who would also be cheaper than Kun, allowing him to invest more in other positions.

Real Madrid are the real threat still, which may explain the sudden reemergence of Adebayor to Real links as we try and hasten the end of their search for a forward.

I know Mourinho has distanced himself from Aguero recently, but I'd be wary of Real madrid. They have long coveted him. And likewise Chelsea. And the media are linking City, RM and Chelsea to the player[/quote]

Lets face it! If Mourinho had 40 mill to spend he would go for Tevez!!!!!
Tevez is a proven goalscorer who can turn a game round at anytime. I hate to say it but Tevez would be quality for Real Madrid!

PUTTYBLUE said:
I know Mourinho has distanced himself from Aguero recently, but I'd be wary of Real madrid. They have long coveted him. And likewise Chelsea. And the media are linking City, RM and Chelsea to the player

Tevez is a proven goalscorer who can turn a game round at anytime. I hate to say it but Tevez would be quality for Real Madrid![/quote]
He'd be quality for any team.

jjeangi said:
PUTTYBLUE said:

Tevez is a proven goalscorer who can turn a game round at anytime. I hate to say it but Tevez would be quality for Real Madrid!
He'd be quality for any team.[/quote]

He would go for Aguero because 1/ He's acclimitised to La Liga 2/ He already lives in Madrid 3/ He's not as flaky as Tevez 4/ He is as good as Tevez and will get better.

This is the guy they've been calling 'The New Maradona' for years. I don't care if we spend 45 million pounds, whoever signs him has won the lottery.

jjeangi said:
PUTTYBLUE said:

He'd be quality for any team.[/quote]

Have to agree with you! I know Mourinho likes a tall strong centre
Forward.. But Tevez for me holds the ball up dribbles tackles scores from set pieces from 30 yards and the good old tap ins, he's the fucking MAN! if Real Madrid are looking for a centre forward I'd be absolutely gobsmacked if Real Madrid are not looking at Buying Tevez! 40m for him would be an absolute steal He is a 60m player and the 3rd best player in the world in my book

I'm trying not to get too excited until the club confirm their interest, but I really hope we get Aguero. Always admired him as a player and would love to see him and a City shirt (along with blue shorts of course ;) ) next season!

waspish said:
jjeangi said:
PUTTYBLUE said:

He'd be quality for any team.

Have to agree with you! I know Mourinho likes a tall strong centre
Forward.. But Tevez for me holds the ball up dribbles tackles scores from set pieces from 30 yards and the good old tap ins, he's the fucking MAN! if Real Madrid are looking for a centre forward I'd be absolutely gobsmacked if Real Madrid are not looking at Buying Tevez! 40m for him would be an absolute steal He is a 60m player and the 3rd best player in the world in my book[/quote]
For obvious reason, Aguero is a better player!

Tevez would win la liga for Mourinho, he seems to be that missing player they need.
And he prob knows it as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.