Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
waspish said:
LoveCity said:
waspish said:
Looks like Aguero is gonna go to Real Madrid for about £37m

Checking Twitter and seeing nothing of this, do you have a source? As it came out that Real's president swore to Atletico's they wouldn't be bidding a few days ago.

Came from a spanish reporter(dont know his name)he was convinced he'll go there!
Every fookin Madridista thinks every fookin player is or should be going there - coonts!!

re Neymar not sure if he would go to chelski
I know we did Santos a big favour by letting them have Robinho back on loan, maybe we have first pick on Neymar

citizenfan said:
re Neymar not sure if he would go to chelski
I know we did Santos a big favour by letting them have Robinho back on loan, maybe we have first pick on Neymar

You mean like we have first pick on Sneijder, Sanchez and Vertonghen?

Thought I´d pop this in for anyone that couldn´t be arsed looking for something.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xK5NBKVwObI[/youtube]

It gets good from goal 40 onwards!

How does his pace compare with Tevez? I know Tevez edges it in work-rate, but it looks like Kun beats him out in top-end speed. Am I right in saying that?

Tevez misses home, we bring in another argentine to partner him up front.

I honestly think we may be looking at going for a Tevez Aguero partnership.

20sbc07 said:
Tevez misses home, we bring in another argentine to partner him up front.

I honestly think we may be looking at going for a Tevez Aguero partnership.

I would like that to be true. Those two + Balotelli & Dzeko gives us a really exciting attack to swap around between Champ's League, Premier League & domestic cup games. Add Silva, AJ, Yaya & perhaps Sanchez (or one more creative player could be signed & Yaya played deeper) & we could swap the whole front 4 for each game without weakening the side.

Sneijder, Sanchez, Vertonghen and Aguero. Yes please. If we signed those players, kept Tevez and the rest of our quality we would easily win the prem next season IMO looking at how weak the rags are and the amount Chelsea and Arsenal need to stregthen (We have already caught these sides up even without further signings.

Surely we wont spring for all those players though would cost £100 - £120 million plus huge wages. Then again if we could shift the 11 or so players we want shut of the wages would be covered easily and maybe £50 - or £60 million back if we are lucky.

I think realistically Sanchez and Vertonghen we could well end up getting but the likes of Aguero and Sneijder are wanted by every major club in europe unfortunately we are not going to get these sort of players if the likes of Real, Barca, Bayern or even the rags go in for them seriously.

alera said:
Sneijder, Sanchez, Vertonghen and Aguero. Yes please. If we signed those players, kept Tevez and the rest of our quality we would easily win the prem next season IMO looking at how weak the rags are and the amount Chelsea and Arsenal need to stregthen (We have already caught these sides up even without further signings.

Surely we wont spring for all those players though would cost £100 - £120 million plus huge wages. Then again if we could shift the 11 or so players we want shut of the wages would be covered easily and maybe £50 - or £60 million back if we are lucky.

I am almost completely certain that Sneijder won't be leaving Inter.

The others are good shouts though.

I dont think we will get him either unfortunately. Hes much too good for inter and Seria A though surely a really big side will be in for him this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.