Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bluethemaway said:
There are not many players out there that would blow my brains out to be honest.
Actually i have thought that since old ' arry said it i can only think of two that would "blow my brains out". but wtf do i know. anyway hope summat comes off with this lad especially if carlitos jumps ship.

alera said:
Sneijder, Sanchez, Vertonghen and Aguero. Yes please. If we signed those players, kept Tevez and the rest of our quality we would easily win the prem next season IMO looking at how weak the rags are and the amount Chelsea and Arsenal need to stregthen (We have already caught these sides up even without further signings.

Surely we wont spring for all those players though would cost £100 - £120 million plus huge wages. Then again if we could shift the 11 or so players we want shut of the wages would be covered easily and maybe £50 - or £60 million back if we are lucky.

I think realistically Sanchez and Vertonghen we could well end up getting but the likes of Aguero and Sneijder are wanted by every major club in europe unfortunately we are not going to get these sort of players if the likes of Real, Barca, Bayern or even the rags go in for them seriously.
Make that Pastore and we are set :)

The same as it does on all transfer targets.. We know nothing really apart from some trusted people sayign we are interested in various targets

All I would say is that we have faith. Cook and co didn't let us down last summer and I'm sure they will be doing their very best for the club again this time round

No Real move for Aguero
Atletico want conclusion to transfer speculation by 15th June
By Phil Seery.

Atletico Madrid general manager Miguel Angel Gil Marin has said star striker Sergio Aguero will not be heading for arch rivals Real Madrid.

Argentine international Aguero, 22, has openly declared his desire to leave Atletico and hinted his destination could be Spanish capital neighbours Real.

But Atletico are standing firm and insist the player's buy-out clause of €45million (£39m) was the asking place for everyone - apart from Real Madrid.

"He (Aguero) is not going to go to Real Madrid," Gil Marin said in El Larguero.

"I called (Real president) Florentino (Perez) to ask him if we could maintain this commitment to not being hostile and he agreed.

Negotiate

"Either a club, that is not Real Madrid, comes in and puts €45m on the table or he stays at Atletico Madrid. We don't want to negotiate with anyone."

English trio Manchester City, Chelsea and Liverpool have all been linked with Aguero, but so far Juventus are the only side to officially register their interest.

"Atletico Madrid don't have any offers, only a fax from Juventus saying they want to negotiate," Gil Marin said.

"It is a letter saying they are keen to negotiate, but Atletico don't want to negotiate."

Atletico want an end to the saga within the next fortnight and have set a 15th June deadline to conclude any deal.

"We want a decision before 15th June because it is a decision that has huge implications on our sporting plan," Gil Marin added.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_6960685,00.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... um=twitter</a>

Well then that's good. We have two weeks to see what happens. No Aguero summer saga to follow. If true, of course.

I said that about 12 pages ago. Atletico said from the start that his buy-out clause does not apply to Real Madrid.

I love Athletico's stand on the issue. Simple and straightforward.

Yes, we will sell. But we have no interest in negotiating. The price is on the sticker, Cash and Carry or don't come at all!

That is how teams should treat wantaway stars in the middle of their contract. Put out a notice. Price X million, not a penny more or less. Only taking calls to accept the terms already stated.

Dax777 said:
I love Athletico's stand on the issue. Simple and straightforward.

Yes, we will sell. But we have no interest in negotiating. The price is on the sticker, Cash and Carry or don't come at all!

That is how teams should treat wantaway stars in the middle of their contract. Put out a notice. Price X million, not a penny more or less. Only taking calls to accept the terms already stated.

We should have done that with Tevez when he said he wanted to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.