Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tez Tosterone said:
Rammyblues said:
Scored sensational right foot volley against Bolivia early this morning, operated on the right instead of Levezzi.

Are we in for him?
if we`re not then we bloody should be!!!! the right age,very talented,good temperament,pace,touch vision and as we`ve just seen knows where the net is!!

85 pages of mainly unreserved appreciation and yet no indication ( as far as I am aware ) that we have indicated any interest in him.

Unless someone knows differently.

Reports that he is to join Real Madrid for 45m euro after copa america...snubbed Juventus.

TimmyP said:
Reports that he is to join Real Madrid for 45m euro after copa america...snubbed Juventus.

Er... not quite yet.

Still speculation that he is bound for the club with 29 league titles.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.football-italia.net/jul4a.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.football-italia.net/jul4a.html</a>

It could be BS though.....

Whatever the reports, Aguero £40-£45m plus Jo sounds right.....

We need Aguero because every time I've seen him play with or replace Tevez for Argentina, he's looked by far the better player. He's younger, quicker and doesn't have the attitude or baggage that comes with Tevez. It should be a no-brainer for us!!!

Dribble said:
Whatever the reports, Aguero £40-£45m plus Jo sounds right.....

We need Aguero because every time I've seen him play with or replace Tevez for Argentina, he's looked by far the better player. He's younger, quicker and doesn't have the attitude or baggage that comes with Tevez. It should be a no-brainer for us!!!
This is the honest truth.

I've been hesitant about joining the Aguero bandwagon but Tevez leaving? I'm fucking signed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.