Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely time to amp up our interest with Tevez gone? There isn't a more ideal replacement out there for Tevez. We'd get years out of him with few complaints and fuss.

I fear Mancini will go for Cavani instead when Aguero would be a much better option (IMO).<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:31 pm --<br /><br />Surely time to amp up our interest with Tevez gone? There isn't a more ideal replacement out there for Tevez. We'd get years out of him with few complaints and fuss.

I fear Mancini will go for Cavani instead when Aguero would be a much better option (IMO).

We have to go all out for this guy!

I think it's gonna be very difficult for us to get rid of Tevez though at a good price so it may drag on for a while :(

SouthStandStander said:
jjeangi said:
I've been hesitant about joining the Aguero bandwagon but Tevez leaving? I'm fucking signed up.

+1 seen tevez news, clicked aguero thread. are we interested in him?
Haha exactly what I did. The very second I saw the news I headed to the thread but the forum was causing problems.

now tevez has left i think we have to try and get a player of sergio aguero calibre. world class fast and can finish emensly well.... he is young and thats a bonus!

I think Aguero should be our #1 target for Tevez's replacement but I'm worried Mancini will go for an older player.

Hes already gone for Eto'o I think he'll make a move for Ibrahimovic or Villa now. Both good players but both in their 30s now.

Although saying that if "Manchester City have signed David Villa" popped up on sky sports I wouldnt exactly be disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.