Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have to get this lad now. Only player available that can come anywhere near replacing him.

But we need more if we want to progress. Nasri and mata as well at the very least.

mancityscot said:
This is the guy to replace tevez. We (bluemoon)want him, but I don't think he is on bobby's mind at all

I'm hoping the reason we've not been interested is because it was assumed Tevez was staying.

Now he's leaving let's get this kid. He is the perfect replacement.

Let's just hope he's single cos we could do without another Yoko deciding where our best players should live.

This has made things fucking difficult for us transfer wise this summer.....

We now need to sign 4 players in 4 weeks.

We need: 1) Aguero, 2) Nasri, 3) Mata, 4) Savic.....

The savic deal is nearly done but who knows how long the other 3 could take. Thats if we're interested in them too, because we dont have a clue right now. I trust the club will sign some top quality players. Mancini has done well with signings so far, but this saga has made me fucking worried. Just as i renew my god damn season ticket too!

BibbyBlue85 said:
This is the player i want to replace Tevez, i just get the feeling Ibra is the player that will

Ibra has made his move to AC Milan.

I think it's Aguero or Rossi and I pray it's Aguero.

The times are doing a story tomorrow on us going for him, hopefully it's true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.