Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
20sbc07 said:
The most recent reports are saying Juve have/going to offer 30million euros.

We should just stick in a bid thats about the same and let the player decide. I dont think it would take much to convince him we're a better option.

Is our relationship with Atletico as strong as suggested or is it a myth that has spawned from the similarities between the clubs? There was talk of a formal tie-up last season that could have given us first option on players but doesn't seem to have resulted in anything.

Johnny_on said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
This is the player i want to replace Tevez, i just get the feeling Ibra is the player that will

Ibra has made his move to AC Milan.

I think it's Aguero or Rossi and I pray it's Aguero.

Ah ok cool, hadn't seen anything official that he had made the move. Im pretty happy then, all out for Aguero now

jjeangi said:
^I thought that was Espanyol, no?

We do have a relationship with them, but also supposed to have ties to Atletico. There was something during last season about a proposed relationship that got a lot of people excited.<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:15 am --<br /><br />
Atletico Madrid star Sergio Aguero has once again explaied he will only choose his next destination after Copa America has come to an end.

Real Madrid and Juventus are thought to be the sides who are the closest to landing the €40m-rated striker, with reports the Italian club are continuing negotiations for the player this week, but Aguero was extremely coy when asked about his future.

"I thought that, by now, I would have made a decision about my future, but it has been very hard," he said at a press conference.

"Everything is in the hands of my agents and when Copa America is over, everything will be solved."

Interesting to see if our club WANTS to wait 3 weeks to know what's going to happen. That's unsettling.

Then again, it could be a while before Tevez moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.