Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
aguero can be the perfect replacement for tevez, i have seen only few of his matches in which he looked class, he's a lethal finisher and quick, in 2009/2010 season his partnership with forlan was amazing, they scored so many goals together, aguero and dzeko can form the most dangerous striking partnership in premier league if bobby signs him

Not sure if you're aware but The Times is linking you to a hijack bid this morning since Tevez announced his departure.

Castiel said:
Not sure if you're aware but The Times is linking you to a hijack bid this morning since Tevez announced his departure.
Yeah, posted yesterday.

Castiel said:

We've heard about it but no article posted yet. If someone has a login for the Times...

Considering the timing, many wonder if it's more of a logical conclusion rather than sourced information.

Yeah, I doubt if its valid. We may very well end up getting properly linked to this lad, but Times are just publishing what makes sense to them imo.

Blue Haze said:
We've heard about it but no article posted yet. If someone has a login for the Times...

Considering the timing, many wonder if it's more of a logical conclusion rather than sourced information.
I can understand Tevez being unhappy in England or wanting to see his family or whatever his reasons are and he did pretty well during his time here. But you'd really think he'd tell them that he absolutely 100% wants to go when the season ended so that they can sort out a replacement considering how important he is to your offence.

Now if Aguero is going to be his replacement you've got to come in late and try and turn his head away from whoever jumped on him the moment he handed in his transfer request. Strikers of Tevez's quality aren't easy to come by and he hasn't made his departure as graceful as he could have.

On Aguero himself, Chelsea have been trying to sign him since before he was at Atletico and every summer we go through the saga but nothing ever became of it. He's one of my favourite players and would do extremely well at a Prem club. You'd be very lucky to get him.

Castiel said:
Blue Haze said:

I can understand Tevez being unhappy in England or wanting to see his family or whatever his reasons are and he did pretty well during his time here. But you'd really think he'd tell them that he absolutely 100% wants to go when the season ended so that they can sort out a replacement considering how important he is to your offence.

Now if Aguero is going to be his replacement you've got to come in late and try and turn his head away from whoever jumped on him the moment he handed in his transfer request. Strikers of Tevez's quality aren't easy to come by and he hasn't made his departure as graceful as he could have.

On Aguero himself, Chelsea have been trying to sign him since before he was at Atletico and every summer we go through the saga but nothing ever became of it. He's one of my favourite players and would do extremely well at a Prem club. You'd be very lucky to get him.

We would be very lucky to get him considering he is a Real Madrid caliber player.

Personally I'd think even paying his buyout is worth it.

And let's be honest, with Tevez leaving we would be more desperate than Chelsea. We had a harder time scoring goals last season with the league's top scorer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.