Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aguero really is the ideal Tevez replacement, I have a hard time seeing someone else who would fit the mould as good.

Can't do it off my phone but James ducker who writes for the times tweeted that he will have the story on us hijacking juve deal.

Little Robin said:
We need to get straight in there, activate his release clause and get him in asap.
Key word: Asap.

If we go for him I want him to have as much as preseason as possible. Tevez is going to be a big deal to replace and Aguero would need to hit the ground running! Fuck all that negotiation shit, just get us a striker and send Tevez on his way.

southern muppet said:
NDJ said:
The times are doing a story tomorrow on us going for him, hopefully it's true.

Good news of course, but there's a possibility it could just be 2+2 because he's the player most compared to Tevez, on the market and the moment and the most obvious replacement.
I know even the idiots at the sun could work it out but it's spreads a bit of light on the situation for us. :)

Mad_fer_it said:
This has made things fucking difficult for us transfer wise this summer.....

We now need to sign 4 players in 4 weeks.

We need: 1) Aguero, 2) Nasri, 3) Mata, 4) Savic.....

The savic deal is nearly done but who knows how long the other 3 could take. Thats if we're interested in them too, because we dont have a clue right now. I trust the club will sign some top quality players. Mancini has done well with signings so far, but this saga has made me fucking worried. Just as i renew my god damn season ticket too!

Nasri AND Mata? Steady on, only players we need, not who we want. We only really need a player who creates from wide (who could be Nasri or Mata) and a striker (so many options, ideally Aguero). Apart from Savic, I only see two more signings.

Tevez is such a ****.

We have to learn from Tevez. He must pass my checklist:
-Can he learn English?
-Does he have kids?
-Does he have a greedy agent?

Did I miss anything?

bluecityboy said:
-Can he learn English?
-Does he have kids?

Did I miss anything?

-Does he love a good moan?
-Can he score 20+ goals a season?

bluecityboy said:
-Can he learn English?
-Does he have kids?

Did I miss anything?
He has a son. Not sure on the agent front or the language barrier. Doesn't seem to create as many problems as Carlos does though that's for sure.<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:12 pm --<br /><br />
Daveth said:
bluecityboy said:
-Can he learn English?
-Does he have kids?

Did I miss anything?

-Does he love a good moan?
-Can he score 20+ goals a season?
Not really and Yes, in that order.

jjeangi said:
Little Robin said:
We need to get straight in there, activate his release clause and get him in asap.
Key word: Asap.

If we go for him I want him to have as much as preseason as possible. Tevez is going to be a big deal to replace and Aguero would need to hit the ground running! Fuck all that negotiation shit, just get us a striker and send Tevez on his way.

if we signed him in the next ten minutes he still woulnt have much pre-season with us. tevez was iffy to make the opening game because of the Copa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.