Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sick and tired of Carlos Groundhog Day. Let's go after Aguero and Nasri and move on.

Speculation: Following Carlos Tevez's announcement that he wants to leave Manchester City this summer for personal reasons, The Times claims that the Premier League club are now planning to hijack Juventus' £40million bid to sign Atletico Madrid striker Sergio Aguero.

Hopefully true. Aguero is better than Tevez...or atleast will be soon.

Carlos has wanted out for a long time - understandably - and he's still here.

The only way this can be resolved is if he is prepared to take a huge drop in wages.

Can we sign Aguero without finding a buyer for Tevez? I have doubts that Tevez will go

Pam said:
Sick and tired of Carlos Groundhog Day. Let's go after Aguero and Nasri and move on.
This! Hope we haven't lost too much ground in the race for Aguero, thanks to Tevez dicking us around with the mixed messages. Why the hell he couldn't have just made this decision in May, I don't know.

why not swap tevez for Aguero? I am sure that if saint carlos is only bothered about his daughters he would be more than happy to take the drop in pay and standard of football required. Oh and Carlos for someone so caring about his family, remind me why you shag teenage girls?

Pam said:

Couldn't have said it better myself, I really hope we fuck him off ASAP now and get Aguero.

BringBackSwales said:
why not swap tevez for Aguero? I am sure that if saint carlos is only bothered about his daughters he would be more than happy to take the drop in pay and standard of football required. Oh and Carlos for someone so caring about his family, remind me why you shag teenage girls?

Im pretty sure Aguero is on about 150k pw anyway. Surely they could offer around that figure.

If not hopdefully Malaga are as daft as we were 3 years ago and throw millions at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.