Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
ManCitizens. said:
BringBackSwales said:
why not swap tevez for Aguero? I am sure that if saint carlos is only bothered about his daughters he would be more than happy to take the drop in pay and standard of football required. Oh and Carlos for someone so caring about his family, remind me why you shag teenage girls?

Im pretty sure Aguero is on about 150k pw anyway. Surely they could offer around that figure.

If not hopdefully Malaga are as daft as we were 3 years ago and throw millions at him.

We weren't daft. It worked better than we could ever have dreamed & we have won the cup & are in the Champion's League thanks to him becoming top scorer in the Premier League. If we had paid 4 times as much it would have been worth it.

Neville Kneville said:
ManCitizens. said:
BringBackSwales said:
why not swap tevez for Aguero? I am sure that if saint carlos is only bothered about his daughters he would be more than happy to take the drop in pay and standard of football required. Oh and Carlos for someone so caring about his family, remind me why you shag teenage girls?

Im pretty sure Aguero is on about 150k pw anyway. Surely they could offer around that figure.

If not hopdefully Malaga are as daft as we were 3 years ago and throw millions at him.

We weren't daft. It worked better than we could ever have dreamed & we have won the cup & are in the Champion's League thanks to him becoming top scorer in the Premier League. If we had paid 4 times as much it would have been worth it.

Im not talking directly about Tevez, im talking about throwing money at everyone and anyone. Players like Bellamy and Bridge etc havent yet been sold because of their wages.

What i mean is, i hope Malaga do something similar and throw money at Tevez in peticular to help us. Thats if we dont already have a deal in place.

All newspapers that are picking up that Tevez statment mentions that City are expected to make a move for Aguero. So i think there must be something in it.

We can afford atleast 2-3 big signings like Aguero and Nasri now when we have got bargains like Clichy and Savic.

We can beat Juve easily financially and because City are in the CL. So he would probably prefer City.

What is the situation with Aguero? At the end of last season it seemed that Real were huge favourites for him despite the obvious problems of Athletico selling to their local rivals. Are Real still the front runners or have they dropped out?

Lancet Fluke said:
What is the situation with Aguero? At the end of last season it seemed that Real were huge favourites for him despite the obvious problems of Athletico selling to their local rivals. Are Real still the front runners or have they dropped out?

Real aren't interested. Thats what i understand. Jose wants a big frontman.

Juve are frontrunners but Aguero said yesterday that he will decide after Copa America.

He doesn't seem to be in a hurry to sign for Juve. City are likely to get involved now and i think he would prefer City. City are stronger than Juve financially and will compete in the CL unlike Juve.

So City only have to beat Juve to his signature it seems.

BlueCityfan said:
All newspapers that are picking up that Tevez statment mentions that City are expected to make a move for Aguero. So i think there must be something in it.

We can afford atleast 2-3 big signings like Aguero and Nasri now when we have got bargains like Clichy and Savic.

We can beat Juve easily financially and because City are in the CL. So he would probably prefer City.
Think we have to spend big on a replacement now!!! Would carlos play for athletico Madrid maybe?? Straight swap? Then get nasri in and done!!!

BlueCityfan said:
Lancet Fluke said:

Juve are frontrunners but Aguero said yesterday that he will decide after Copa America.

He doesn't seem to be in a hurry to sign for Juve. City are likely to get involved now and i think he would prefer City. City are stronger than Juve financially and will compete in the CL unlike Juve.

Depends whether he's been listening to Pab Zab saying how great it is or Tevez saying how shit it is!!

Does anybody else think that the club has known tevezs decision for a while but kept it out of the public eye as to not affect season ticket sales. If the above is as I think than we have probably been bidding for players that we want to replace him. Looking at the strikers we've been linked with

Aguero = most similar to Tevez
Sanchez = dead in the water
Lukaku = good young prospect but not in the Tevez mould
Rossi = possibility due to the city barca transfer wrangle for Sanchez

BlueCityfan said:
Lancet Fluke said:

Good news as it seemed at some stage that the player was set on going to Real and if they were interested we'd have had another Sanchez situation. You'd like to think that we are currently a more attractive proposition than Juventus. Ideal scenario now then presumably is that we get Aguero from under their noses and try to get Tevez to move to Juventus. Everyone is happy (well apart from Tevez who is never happy).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.