Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I think he's perfect for us, but not as the outright replacement for Carlos.

He would be great as a wide right of an attacking three, certainly has the pace and skill for it, a replacement more for missing out on Sanchez.

I also believe his mentality fits like a glove. A young guy trying to prove himself.

More importantly, he has plied his trade in a city where he plays for a historic, well-supported club, who are forced to live in the shadow of a monster.

Would love this....pace, ball retention, spontaneity, flexibility within the rest of the existing squad, AJ etc on the left, the chance to rest and rotate the left flank between Balo and Silva, also providing a slot for a fourth back-up striker.

DE JONG YAYA

NASRI

AGEURO DZEKO/BALOTELLI SILVA

By acquiring Aguero we could then be even more flexible on players we may swap for Tevez. As it stands clubs will assume we will be needing a striker to replace Tevez, whereas if we were to get Aguero the pressure to get a striker / front 3 player wouldnt be the same. We may need a younger player to be striker no.4 but I read Guidetti may be staying to fit that bill ?

I wonder what other positions we could do with strengthening (lets assume we do sign Nasri).........

tolmie's hairdoo said:

He would be great as a wide right of an attacking three, certainly has the pace and skill for it, a replacement more for missing out on Sanchez.

I also believe his mentality fits like a glove. A young guy trying to prove himself.

More importantly, he has plied his trade in a city where he plays for a historic, well-supported club, who are forced to live in the shadow of a monster.

Would love this....pace, ball retention, spontaneity, flexibility within the rest of the existing squad, AJ etc on the left, the chance to rest and rotate the left flank between Balo and Silva, also providing a slot for a fourth back-up striker.

DE JONG YAYA

NASRI

i can't see him coming as a direct replacement for carlos , has to be with one of the two strikers we've got this year.

hopefully with nasri and silva given abit of freedom behind them to do their business

mcfcRV said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

DE JONG YAYA

NASRI

Where does that leave Milner, AJ and a winger (we are looking to sign) ?
The bench obviously, it's a sqaud game.

mcfcRV said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

DE JONG YAYA

NASRI

As I've tried to outline, Aguero would play the right wing slot/wide right of an attacking three.

It still allows Aguero to play as central striker when resting others, allowing AJ to play the right wing.

Milner simply rotates with De Jong or Yaya, when rest it required, that's what will happen.

We can't afford to ignore the players we already have and the line-up I posted, I think, attempts to include the existing talent we have, without bringing in even more big names who will expect to start from the off.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
mcfcRV said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

DE JONG YAYA

NASRI

As I've tried to outline, Aguero would play the right wing slot/wide right of an attacking three.

It still allows Aguero to play as central striker when resting others, allowing AJ to play the right wing.

Milner simply rotates with De Jong or Yaya, when rest it required, that's what will happen.

We can't afford to ignore the players we already have and the line-up I posted, I think, attempts to include the existing talent we have, without bringing in even more big names who will expect to start from the off.

Too much time on the Bench for players like them is what i fear mate .

mcfcRV said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
mcfcRV said:

Too much time on the Bench for players like them is what i fear mate .

They will get more games this year than last season.

The Champions League commitments will guarantee it. Certainly Milner will get more opportunities, and Barry and AJ are not big enough to start shouting the odds they should be regular starters.

the fact of who he is married to, should at least help him keep his dick in his pants. he would be shunned for shitting on his doorstep if he did not.

therefore mrs Aguero should be a little more at ease and not have the desire to go running back to Argentina.

btw who were the kids Carlos had at every home game if he never sees them.

A close friend of his said he only wants Real Madrid or Juventus. He's not willing to move to England.

i8rags said:
btw who were the kids Carlos had at every home game if he never sees them.

They were 3 dimensional hologramtic images of his own children, paid for by the club to help him feel less home sick. Presumably it didn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.