Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanchez wanted his future decided before the start of Copa America according to his agent.

Copa America is over and he still hasn't signed on the dotted line for Barca (though it is very close now)!

Anyone else seen these tweets that the Argie press are saying that Kun will be on a plane to Manchester on Sunday?

MCFCworld Man City Updates
Argentinian press reporting that Aguero boarding a plane to Manchester on Sunday. #mcfc
34 minutes ago

Cityisland said:
Anyone else seen these tweets that the Argie press are saying that Kun will be on a plane to Manchester on Sunday?

MCFCworld Man City Updates
Argentinian press reporting that Aguero boarding a plane to Manchester on Sunday. #mcfc
34 minutes ago

seen some tweets but no source, without a good source it's as good as myself tweeting aguero is boarding a plane to finland to sign for my division 6 team ;)

ayrshire_blue said:
Anyone else a bit disappointed we haven't heard that at least a formal bid has been put in yet? If he was to sign by the end of the week as some are suggesting, terms would still have to be agreed and a medical completed.

Next week seeming more and more likely? Or am I just an impatient fuck?

we don't know this yet; there was no publicity of a bid for Clichy, for example, there was movement behind the scenes before it happened, and he joined. No reason to think it couldn't be the same with this.

xgorton said:
click manchester on newsnow have just said hes holding out for move to r madrid.

Click Manchester is a joke copy/paste site that rehashes stories that are often days old.

xgorton said:
click manchester on newsnow have just said hes holding out for move to r madrid.

Athetico to Real is like City to the rags. Very doubtful that would happen, far more likely to come to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.