Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now i know people hate twitter, but there are rumours that Aguero is flying to manchester on sunday, as i say just rumours but have been mentioned by 3 different journo's on there. Atletico have bought a replacement from deportivo and aguero's agent did say his future would be sorted in 7 days and that was on monday so lets hope!!

Marca have come up with some classics in the past but the idea he´s going to Spurs beats them all - fookin Madridista cock sucking shite. I wouldn´t wipe my smeg off with it

Silva Service Station said:
Now i know people hate twitter, but there are rumours that Aguero is flying to manchester on sunday, as i say just rumours but have been mentioned by 3 different journo's on there. Atletico have bought a replacement from deportivo and aguero's agent did say his future would be sorted in 7 days and that was on monday so lets hope!!

There is no doubt Aguero is going. It is just where he is going to that is important.

oakiecokie said:
SuperKevinHorlock said:
Let's hope this happens but I have a bad feeling that it won't.
I wonder who the fall back option is?

If it makes you feel any easier,Berbatoff !!

My brother who posts on here actually wants Berbatov over Aguero.
Reckons his link up play with Mario would be unstoppable!
I know it's irrational after all the great signings we have made the Sanchez deal has affected my confidence in signing Aguero.

SuperKevinHorlock said:
oakiecokie said:
SuperKevinHorlock said:

I know it's irrational after all the great signings we have made the Sanchez deal has affected my confidence in signing Aguero.
have you slapped him yet bud???

oakiecokie said:
SuperKevinHorlock said:

Next time I see him he is getting a slap.

SuperKevinHorlock said:
oakiecokie said:
SuperKevinHorlock said:

Fucking hell it was only a wum !!!! lol

jaden19 said:
I really hope this does not turn into the Sanchez transfer where Aguero does not want to join us and he's holding out for Madrid
If Aguero hasn't signed for City by the end of the month I think we can assume that he's waiting for Real.

Since Atletico clearly know he's going and would prefer him to leave Spain that appears to be the only obstacle. Unless City are being unreasonable about the fee and there's no reason to suspect that.

Incidently, here's an interesting Sid Lowe article from May about Atletico, Aguero and the way buyout clauses work: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/sid_lowe/01/29/atletico.buyouts/index.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.