Sergio Aguero.

Chungo said:
SS117 said:
Worth every single penny of his transfer fee, best striker in the Premiership.

Nah, he didn't run around like a headless chicken enough like wooney. He must be better. Plus he doesn't have a great name for the commentators to cream over when they have the ball.

Pissed me off yesterday. ROOOOOOOONEY takes the throw in to Nani. ROOOOOOOOOOOONEY makes a tackle. ROOOOOOOOOOOOOONEY spoons a banana shot wide. ITV are the worst for it

Clive "ROOOOOOONEY" Tyldsley

I think he's been nothing great so far compared to what he can hit. & he's been brilliant for us, but for the levels he can hit, he's been average with a few flashes.

next season we will see him absolutely blow us away. if we thought silva was merlin, this guy will be fucking god. for the next 3 seasons he will be our ronaldo/messi.

Have a feeling Aguero may be putting Liverpool to the sword this afternoon.

Here's hoping! :o)

Freestyler said:
I can't wait till he starts gelling and settles in!
Same ere. I don't think he's played particularly well for his standards yet. He doesn't quite have the understanding of his teammates play yet, things slow down a little when he gets the ball, he's not got that swagger and smile about him neither; yet look at what he's done so far! Just wait until he starts to play well, he'll be frightening!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.