Sergio Aguero.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/mancini-citys-cavaliers-need-to-be-boring-again-6268578.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 68578.html</a>

Something of a pushy parent?

Very frustrating player to watch at the moment. Some of his decision making is bizzare to say the least.

Fuckin wank today again sorry...just coz he's Sergio Aguero doesn't escape how shite he was today. I'd have yanked him off after 45mins and brought Nigel on instead. My only sore note of the day is Aguero, as the rest I can put aside, what with being 5pts clear, Norwich up next and all the rest of it.

Come on Sergio. Act like you care at least.

whothefisAlice said:
Fuckin wank today again sorry...just coz he's Sergio Aguero doesn't escape how shite he was today. I'd have yanked him off after 45mins and brought Nigel on instead. My only sore note of the day is Aguero, as the rest I can put aside, what with being 5pts clear, Norwich up next and all the rest of it.

Apat from Joe ang Gael.. most were well under par so why earmark just Aguero ??

Barclays Premier League Top Scorers

Van Persie Arsenal 13
Aguero Man City 10
Dzeko Man City 10
Ba Newcastle 9
Rooney Man Utd 9
Adebayor Tottenham 7
Balotelli Man City 6

Shit then obviously FPMSL

whothefisAlice said:

I don't believe he has been fully fit since he signed for us. Even if he doesn't play well, he always gives everything.

samharris said:
whothefisAlice said:

Apat from Joe ang Gael.. most were well under par so why earmark just Aguero ??

It is the Sergio Aguero thread to be fair. Suarez for all his cuntish charm was playing the role of the lone front man far far better than Aguero today. At Atletico he often took games by the scruff single handedly and went and scored goals, which he hasn't really done so much here yet. I have plenty of hope for him though, you don't score 10 goals in a season already by being shite.

Hang on a minute.Everyone bar Gael and Joe were off today and that includes Silva.

Nasri is a awful at the moment.Not had one good game apart from 3 assists at Spurs.

Aguero is a class act but people need to get a fucking grip.YCNMIU

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.