Sergio Aguero.

whothefisAlice said:
Fuckin wank today again sorry...just coz he's Sergio Aguero doesn't escape how shite he was today. I'd have yanked him off after 45mins and brought Nigel on instead. My only sore note of the day is Aguero, as the rest I can put aside, what with being 5pts clear, Norwich up next and all the rest of it.

Come on Sergio. Act like you care at least.

So you would have played no strikers in the 2nd half? Is that you Psycho?

However, I do agree that he needs to improve. He made some baffling decisions when he was in behind the Liverpool back four today.

adrianr said:
samharris said:
whothefisAlice said:
Fuckin wank today again sorry...just coz he's Sergio Aguero doesn't escape how shite he was today. I'd have yanked him off after 45mins and brought Nigel on instead. My only sore note of the day is Aguero, as the rest I can put aside, what with being 5pts clear, Norwich up next and all the rest of it.

Apat from Joe ang Gael.. most were well under par so why earmark just Aguero ??

It is the Sergio Aguero thread to be fair. Suarez for all his cuntish charm was playing the role of the lone front man far far better than Aguero today. At Atletico he often took games by the scruff single handedly and went and scored goals, which he hasn't really done so much here yet. I have plenty of hope for him though, you don't score 10 goals in a season already by being shite.

Been 'earmarking' Yaya for weeks, everyone knows Vinny has been underpar this season, and yes many others were 'off' today. Still we got a result even playing poorly, and I just enjoy knocking Sergio at the moment. He hasn't done it for me so far. When he clicks, it will be a joy to behold, but so far he's really frustrating at times.

Balti said:
Barclays Premier League Top Scorers

Van Persie Arsenal 13
Aguero Man City 10
Dzeko Man City 10
Ba Newcastle 9
Rooney Man Utd 9
Adebayor Tottenham 7
Balotelli Man City 6

Shit then obviously FPMSL
Exactly. A brilliant player in his first season in English football AND England.

he's already scored more goals than some of our previously prized main strikers managed in an entire season

and he's not even played an entire game yet

YCNMIU

adrianr said:
samharris said:
whothefisAlice said:

It is the Sergio Aguero thread to be fair. Suarez for all his cuntish charm was playing the role of the lone front man far far better than Aguero today. At Atletico he often took games by the scruff single handedly and went and scored goals, which he hasn't really done so much here yet. I have plenty of hope for him though, you don't score 10 goals in a season already by being shite.

Maybe because at Atleti he was the main star they relied on. With Mancini's rotation, players are in and out of the team meaning they start lacking consistency.

Balti said:
he's already scored more goals than some of our previously prized main strikers managed in an entire season

and he's not even played an entire game yet

YCNMIU

You really couldnt mate.. but on here,its possible.

WestGorton said:
Balti said:

Van Persie Arsenal 13
Aguero Man City 10
Dzeko Man City 10
Ba Newcastle 9
Rooney Man Utd 9
Adebayor Tottenham 7
Balotelli Man City 6

Exactly. A brilliant player in his first season in English football AND England.

Tbf, where else would he be playing English football? lol

intheknow! said:
adrianr said:
samharris said:

Maybe because at Atleti he was the main star they relied on. With Mancini's rotation, players are in and out of the team meaning they start lacking consistency.

Yup quite possibly. Need to give him a full season though for sure. If he can't be rotated in and out of a team and still be effective he's not going to be much use.

Fanny Fart said:
WestGorton said:
Balti said:

Van Persie Arsenal 13
Aguero Man City 10
Dzeko Man City 10
Ba Newcastle 9
Rooney Man Utd 9
Adebayor Tottenham 7
Balotelli Man City 6

Tbf, where else would he be playing English football? lol
His first season playing English football (1) and living in England (2) was my drift. Keep up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.