Sergio Aguero.

How did he get the black eye?

I really don't think he is 100% yet and bobby knows it cause he is giving him some here and there with games.

I think he has had a knock and it's showing a little plus he has to get use to the prem.

I really think he is going to be one of the best.

Re: Re: Sergio Aguero.

Markie07 said:
How did he get the black eye?

I really don't think he is 100% yet and bobby knows it cause he is giving him some here and there with games.

I think he has had a knock and it's showing a little plus he has to get use to the prem.

I really think he is going to be one of the best.

Skrtel

I said, a few pages back. Aguero NEEDS to be put through on goal, that's how he scored the VAST majority of his goals at Athletico Madrid. Asking him to create them himself and only once in a while will he score.

You remember the 2 goals against Wigan when Silva and Nasri put him through on goal? That's what he's likes.

Dare I say it, he's a more skillful Darren Bent. Likes to ride on the shoulder of defenders and expects through balls. Don't give Aguero services or a pass in the box, and he won't be effective, let alone in build up play.

He's not Tevez. Very, very different styles.

Jumanji said:
I said, a few pages back. Aguero NEEDS to be put through on goal, that's how he scored the VAST majority of his goals at Athletico Madrid. Asking him to create them himself and only once in a while will he score.

You remember the 2 goals against Wigan when Silva and Nasri put him through on goal? That's what he's likes.

Dare I say it, he's a more skillful Darren Bent. Likes to ride on the shoulder of defenders and expects through balls. Don't give Aguero services or a pass in the box, and he won't be effective, let alone in build up play.

He's not Tevez. Very, very different styles.
Psychobabble for he is fucking brilliant?

oh boys just wait till he gets used to the english style of football

Silva needed some time to adjust... look at him now in his 2nd season

Dzeko was amazing in the first match he wore a city jersey but after that he was -let's be honest- terrible for the remainder of last season because he wasn't used to the level. We're months into this season and sure he had some bad matches but he had world class performances aswel and he is starting to show he is worldclass aswel

Same to aguero. He had an amazing start at city, he scored and played amazing his first matches but now he seems to have trouble with the english style and well, he is not playing that well.

BUT while dzeko was struggling last year he wasn't scoring much, same can't be said of aguero. He is scoring on a constand basis even if he isn't playing that well

So what can we expect when he's completely settled at city...? A goalscoring machine I tell you, next year he"ll be topscorer and city will be champions... 2nd year in a row obviously

Hello guys, I am a fan of Atlético de Madrid and Regular reader of these forums, and I can assure you Kun will start showing his phenomenal talent (apart from goal scoring) soon!

Like mosts fans I was very upset with the way he left but still respect everything he did and have been watching his games for City, and I can see he is still adapting. In his first season for Atleti it was similar, he was only 18 but the difference that year was he only scored 6 goals, now he has grown as a player and already has I think 12.

He is much more than just 'killer' or 'finisher'. When he is more familiar with your team and style of football I think his runs and passes will start to improve. He was such an idol at Atleti because he always gave everything on the pitch, never stopped working, and also because of his magical talent. You may have not seen him beat teams on his own (he did this against Barcelona at 19 years old) or score a wonder goal completely out of nothing, but this is something we saw regularly.

I see most of his goals for City are from great passes from the midfield or close range finish, but he never had this service at Atleti. He was the main player and had to create nearly everything for himself, and still managing 20-30 goals in every season. Now he is one part of a team of 11 great players, The problem with him at the moment is he has little fitness and is still adapting, but I think next season these will be gone and you will start to see the 'real' Kun. This is a player in the best 5 in the world and getting better all the time, you will see!!

It was very sad that he left our team in such a bad way, but we are moving backwards and Kun forwards. I think now he is in a team that can match his ambition. Vamos Atleti and Citizens!!

Hungdaddy said:
If the guy puts his chances away what more do you want him to do? When he stops scoring then moan about him

Seems like there's a tendency on here at the moment for everything to be black or white, and there's no room for comment. You are either a Dzeko lover or hater, same with Balotelli, Aguero and, well, the rest of the squad.

For what it's worth I love Aguero, but there's little point in a forum if you can't be honest about a player's performances without being accused of moaning. Message boards are all about discussion and debate.

I was merely observing that I don't think he's fully match fit, and is adapting to a new league, yet is still scoring for fun. Once he's 100% he'll be absurdly good, which bodes very well for us.

Ric said:
Hungdaddy said:
If the guy puts his chances away what more do you want him to do? When he stops scoring then moan about him

Seems like there's a tendency on here at the moment for everything to be black or white, and there's no room for comment. You are either a Dzeko lover or hater, same with Balotelli, Aguero and, well, the rest of the squad.

For what it's worth I love Aguero, but there's little point in a forum if you can't be honest about a player's performances without being accused of moaning. Message boards are all about discussion and debate.

I was merely observing that I don't think he's fully match fit, and is adapting to a new league, yet is still scoring for fun. Once he's 100% he'll be absurdly good, which bodes very well for us.
The whole squad is brilliant. I have seen shit, shit and more shit. Appreciate while it's here is my motto. Hopefully for ever.<br /><br />-- Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:55 pm --<br /><br />
losindios said:
Hello guys, I am a fan of Atlético de Madrid and Regular reader of these forums, and I can assure you Kun will start showing his phenomenal talent (apart from goal scoring) soon!

Like mosts fans I was very upset with the way he left but still respect everything he did and have been watching his games for City, and I can see he is still adapting. In his first season for Atleti it was similar, he was only 18 but the difference that year was he only scored 6 goals, now he has grown as a player and already has I think 12.

He is much more than just 'killer' or 'finisher'. When he is more familiar with your team and style of football I think his runs and passes will start to improve. He was such an idol at Atleti because he always gave everything on the pitch, never stopped working, and also because of his magical talent. You may have not seen him beat teams on his own (he did this against Barcelona at 19 years old) or score a wonder goal completely out of nothing, but this is something we saw regularly.

I see most of his goals for City are from great passes from the midfield or close range finish, but he never had this service at Atleti. He was the main player and had to create nearly everything for himself, and still managing 20-30 goals in every season. Now he is one part of a team of 11 great players, The problem with him at the moment is he has little fitness and is still adapting, but I think next season these will be gone and you will start to see the 'real' Kun. This is a player in the best 5 in the world and getting better all the time, you will see!!

It was very sad that he left our team in such a bad way, but we are moving backwards and Kun forwards. I think now he is in a team that can match his ambition. Vamos Atleti and Citizens!!
Well said. Viva Athleti!

losindios said:

Welcome to the forum my friend, your English is impeccable.

Oh and stick it to Real, we City fans know exactly how it feels to have an arrogant self-centred club patronising you for years. Vamos Atleti!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.