Sergio Aguero.

i still find the manner of some of balotellis goals more impressive, such as everton. city are a truely gifted club to possess both these talents.

i think hes either not 100% fit yet or hes not found his form but i dont think hes playing that well. that is fucking frightening for someone with that record already, can only imagine when he is at his peak he is gonna be unstoppable

Jumanji said:
His workrate isn't low though because he's lazy. He isn't.

He's very much like Torres in that he expects his team mates to put him through on goal and spends a lot of time high up the pitch finding space and riding on the shoulder of defenders.

Gerrard allowed Torres to do this at pool and now Mata is accomodating Torres' playing style at Chelsea.

Thing though with Aguero, this is why he's always been a second striker. Playing with two different types of strikers is beneficial because you can reap all the offensive rewards. Right now we have a striker that stays high up the pitch creating space for others, giving defenders something to worry about, while the other striker contribute more in the build up.

We're used to Tevez and we've not really had a striker of Aguero's playing style, so as fans we miss that workrate. But Aguero ain't no headless chicken as his off the ball movement is very intelligent. His game will really improve even more, at 23 years old, it just has to, and it will.
Correct, you don't want your marksman out on the wing chasing down lost causes. You what him timing his 6 to 8 yard bursts in front of goal, just like Aguero did for his goal on Sunday.

To quote Cloughie, "You need 3 pianists and 7 piano shifters in a team". Although I think that has changed a bit in this era, Aguero is definitely one of the pianists.

The Pope said:
I love the guy more than anyone hes amazing.
Then I feel like im cheating on Mario who im already cheating on with Silva.
Bloody love triangles!

you old slapper you.

Anybody think he will play on saturday? was thinking of bringing him back in and making him captain for my fantasy league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.