Sergio Aguero.

My fav player in la liga

Now the Best striker in the league at the moment !

9 goals in only 12 shots on target ! Amazing ! He not even fully fit or fully settled yet!

I think we have a superstar on our hands! If he can get 20-25 goals this season that be a top start

Next season 30goals +

PrideofManchestercity said:
My fav player in la liga

9 goals in only 12 shots on target ! Amazing ! He not even fully fit or fully settled yet!

I think we have a superstar on our hands! If he can get 20-25 goals this season that be a top start

Next season 30goals +
I think 30 goals seems realistic to me.

The game 161 said:
PrideofManchestercity said:
My fav player in la liga

Next season 30goals +
I think 30 goals seems realistic to me.

Unless there is a cataclysmic form dive from now until May then 30 goals for Sergio will be a piece of piss

His goal tally will be hugely affected by our progress in the Champions League. I see Aguero starting every possible CL match and this may come out the expense of him missing other games if we play lesser teams immediately before or after and being able to bang in a few.

I really do think this year the Golden Boot will go to the player who scores the most 'junk time' goals (like Dzeko against United*) or scores bags against lower teams.

*Not Dzeko hate, he played a ripper and his runs and effort were great, but were United really demonstrating the same defensive intensity?

from twitter

aguerosergiokun Sergio Aguero
Thrilled about today's great victory. Proud to be part of @MCFC and of this historic match. And ready to go even further!

tenententen said:
from twitter

aguerosergiokun Sergio Aguero
Thrilled about today's great victory. Proud to be part of @MCFC and of this historic match. And ready to go even further!
Nice

Hope he plays sat

Gingers Dad said:
Jumanji said:
His workrate isn't low though because he's lazy. He isn't.

He's very much like Torres in that he expects his team mates to put him through on goal and spends a lot of time high up the pitch finding space and riding on the shoulder of defenders.

Gerrard allowed Torres to do this at pool and now Mata is accomodating Torres' playing style at Chelsea.

Thing though with Aguero, this is why he's always been a second striker. Playing with two different types of strikers is beneficial because you can reap all the offensive rewards. Right now we have a striker that stays high up the pitch creating space for others, giving defenders something to worry about, while the other striker contribute more in the build up.

We're used to Tevez and we've not really had a striker of Aguero's playing style, so as fans we miss that workrate. But Aguero ain't no headless chicken as his off the ball movement is very intelligent. His game will really improve even more, at 23 years old, it just has to, and it will.
Correct, you don't want your marksman out on the wing chasing down lost causes. You what him timing his 6 to 8 yard bursts in front of goal, just like Aguero did for his goal on Sunday.

To quote Cloughie, "You need 3 pianists and 7 piano shifters in a team". Although I think that has changed a bit in this era, Aguero is definitely one of the pianists.

samharris said:
The Pope said:
I love the guy more than anyone hes amazing.
Then I feel like im cheating on Mario who im already cheating on with Silva.
Bloody love triangles!

you old slapper you.

A love triangle between three finer pianists you'll never find...

30 is hell of a lot of goals for your first season

No doubt Kun has better ability and potential then Rooney

But do you think Aguero will score more goals this season then Rooney ?

samharris said:
Welcome to our forum Nicolas-Argentina and thanks for your comments,we have a truly great player in Kun and hopefully we will progress to bigger and and better things with him in our ranks.. Its always nice to have views from non City fans so hope you'll come on again.

Many thanks Sam! Kun will definitely become an even more complete player at Citi with so many fine quality teammates. I hope the squad will not suffer major changes for many years, you might have a legendary team if is this is accomplished.

I'll definitely be around, this is a great forum.

25 will do with more from Ballo and Edin, probably 80 between them and around 20 from the midfield. Should be a new EPL record for goals scored in a season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.