Sergio Aguero

Puppet Master Silva said:
gmckennasell said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
We all love Aguero, but no one needs to post any proof as to why he's not as good as Messi and Ronaldo.

I wouldnt swop aguero for messi or ronaldo , messi i believe would not have anywhere near the same impact in the premiership as he does in laliga , and ladyboy had a couple of good seasons , and then went for a holiday playing for madrid in la liga .The reason he wont come back to play for man yoooooooooooooooonited is because its too much like hard work , he would rather play in a league where has 4 big games a season and a team which is virtually unchallenged for 95% of their league games. Amazed how people are blinded by the media and the xbox / playstation / fifa 2013 generation of these "superstars" , Aguero is a better player and he will prove it over the next 3 to 4 seasons playing for Mancheser City F.C. in an ultra competitive league .

I'm sure it has nothing to do with their goal scoring records, Champions League winners medals, transfer fee's or ballon d'ors.

Well lets see how big and brave messi and ronaldo really are shall we . Ronaldo chose to join the champs of england , he then chose to join the champs of spain , messi has only played for the best club side in spain ,. Aguero joined a club that had won fuck all for nearly 40 years , made a huge contribution to making them the best team in the land . You miss the point completely , Aguero didnt walk into a ready made trophy machine he has worked his socks of to make city a trophy winning team , could you really see messi or ronaldo joining a team with potential ? Someone like spurs ,dortmund , lazio etc , Aguero could have taken the easy route and joined , Madrid,Barca,PSG,Bayern etc but he joined a club with potential and he will see the job through for the next 4 years. Sergio Aguero CURRENTLY the best striker in the world.

-- Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:17 pm --

BlueTG said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Are you Yoda?
Yoda? I'm afraid I am not.

Yoda you're not

I think you're a bit deluded but you're right about one thing, he is the best striker in the world at the moment. Only Ibrahimovic comes close. Ronaldo is the best player in the world at the moment but he's obviously a winger and with messi injured and struggling for form I'd say Aguero is the best striker on current form. I hardly think it's fair to ask Ronaldo to go to Lazio in favour of his boyhood heroes Madrid who will also double his pay. Messi is a product of the youth academy and has won everything he can at Barca, why would he need to move? There's no need to be so short sighted.

Had a dream he scored a hattrick at the next home game, which is Swansea. I'll stick a fiver on that in hope

salfordblue-tony2 said:
BlueTG said:
Had a dream he scored a hattrick at the next home game, which is Swansea. I'll stick a fiver on that in hope

No chance. Have you not noticed he always gets taken off after scoring two.
Other 5 goes on a brace then

Cobwebcat said:
Man City hitman is now the most clinical in the history of the Premier League, more so than icons at Arsenal, Newcastle United and Manchester United.

Striking legends such as Didier Drogba at Chelsea, or Alan Shearer at Newcastle United, Thierry Henry at Arsenal or even Ruud van Nistelrooy at Manchester United were never as efficient as a forward currently plying his trade for a Premier League club… and it is not Liverpool's man-of-the-moment Luis Suarez, but Manchester City diamond Sergio Aguero.

According to the latest statistical data released by the Premier League, Sergio Aguero - who has scored more goals this season than the whole of Tottenham Hotspur combined - has the best minutes per goal ratio than any other striker who has scored 40+ goals in Premier League competition. To see how Kun compares to other legends of English football, see the table below…

PLAYER

Appearances

Goals

Minutes per goal

Sergio Aguero

Thierry Henry

Ruud van Nistelrooy

Alan Shearer

Shearer scored 200 plus pl goals in total (all time top pl goalscorer) so those stats are wrong, they don't include goals scored for Blackburn.

Looked up who the fastest player to 50 premier league goals was (Andy Cole in 65 games)

And to think if Sergio wasn't as unlucky with injury and have had such a stop/start campaign last season I reckon he could have beaten that. He's currently on 45 in 75.

Blue Haze said:
Anyone know if he's dating? We need to lock him down to Manchester like Vinny's wife did to him.

Wonder why they bought in Toni Duggan!

Bruun said:
Blue Haze said:
Anyone know if he's dating? We need to lock him down to Manchester like Vinny's wife did to him.

Wonder why they bought in Toni Duggan!

0002.jpg

MMM....
messi.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.