Sergio Aguero

salfordblue-tony2 said:
BlueTG said:
Had a dream he scored a hattrick at the next home game, which is Swansea. I'll stick a fiver on that in hope

No chance. Have you not noticed he always gets taken off after scoring two.

I have a feeling that pisses him off too.. This time he is getting his hattrick in first 45min just in case he gets subbed at halftime ;)

mcfc_nyc said:
salfordblue-tony2 said:
BlueTG said:
Had a dream he scored a hattrick at the next home game, which is Swansea. I'll stick a fiver on that in hope

I have a feeling that pisses him off too.. This time he is getting his hattrick in first 45min just in case he gets subbed at halftime ;)
I think he's just been unlucky in that each time, the game has been over as a contest, so Pellers has rightly wanted to protect him for the next match. It keeps him hungry for goals though!

Opta statistics for the Premier League and Champions League reveal that of the three big strike partnerships in the English top flight this season - Luis Suarez and Daniel Sturridge, Wayne Rooney and Robin van Persie, and Sergio Aguero and Alvaro Negredo - it is the Manchester City pair that have been the most productive in terms of goals scored and assists created.

Suarez and Sturridge
Rooney and Van Persie
Aguero and Negredo
Games played
Goals
Mins per goal
Assists
The sample size for Suarez and Sturridge is smaller because the Uruguayan was suspended for the first few games of the season, and Liverpool do not have Champions League football to add to their stats.
However, Brendan Rodgers' favoured front two have combined brilliantly in their games together, managing 10 goals in five matches at an average of one every 45 minutes.
Rooney and Van Persie have been lavishly praised by David Moyes for their performances for Manchester United this season, and their record is impressive at 12 goals in 10 games. Rooney, in particular has been in excellent form, but at a goal every 61 minutes they fall third in this list

totalfootball said:
BringBackSwales said:
totalfootball said:
I don't like the "Beauty and the Beast" tag.

Beauty is a woman in the television/film series.

tbf I often wish that Sergio was a woman

He's a man. So he shouldn't be named after a woman.
Wow I never knew. Ta. there's me thinking what a great partnership kunita aguero and Toni Duggan will be.

Tricky_Trev said:
mcfc_nyc said:
salfordblue-tony2 said:

I think he's just been unlucky in that each time, the game has been over as a contest, so Pellers has rightly wanted to protect him for the next match. It keeps him hungry for goals though!

Best to look after him. You have one of best strikers in the world. World class. magnificent footballer and always is commited.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.