Sergio Aguero

Thought he was outstanding again tonight, caused the defence no end of grief. The number of times he gets scythed down after shooting is ridiculous though, nothing is ever given. If someone slides through the back of you after you pass it, you get a freekick, but if they do it after you shoot then noone even suggests it's a foul? It always seems to happen with Sergio

Good enough performance by both Aguero and Dzeko today. As long as they score I'm happy.
And I still prefer two of them taking most of the time up front, over any other combination.

World class
Was brilliant today and is that one player who will make the difference against the better teams we play

MaxMCFC said:
World class
Was brilliant today and is that one player who will make the difference against the better teams we play

World class? No question.

It was just a shame his shot hit the post in the first half; if that had gone in, it would have calmed the nerves earlier.

Still, it all came good in the end and Kun showed his class, both as a provider and a finisher.

World class? Definitely!

MaxMCFC said:
World class
Agree completely with your comment.

My big worry is if he gets injured as we cannot replace his amazing talent.

One of his first close to solid for 90 minute performances we've seen from him for a fair while. Hopefully can get some consistency back into his game and net 30 this season!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.