Sergio Aguero

I'm not in the habit of posting on other teams fan sites but after the diving, cheating, contemptible behaviour of Manure's Ashley Young, yet again! I felt compelled to give praise to your very own Sergio Aguero. After numerous replays of that special goal he scored for you in "Fergie time" (v QPR) as you so aptly put it, you can see that he could quite easily have gone down gaining you the peno, however stayed on his feet to write himself into the history books. Watching last night (V Plzen) he did exactly the same before his assist of the Dzeko goal I think?. This bloke is a great ambassador for your club in terms of work rate and honesty. Good luck Sunday against that arrogant bunch of @rsewipes from Salford and see you on the 5th Oct.

Wouldn't swap him for anyone bar Messi. Even the chances he misses which gets him abuse from the not rights on here are mostly ones that he's either made himself through craft, guile, strength and determination or ones he's managed to get on the end when most other forwards wouldn't be even close to his position.
He's a joy to watch, once back to full match fitness we can look forward to 25+this season from him, and half of them will be of the top quality already witness against Newcastle and Last night - love him!

ToffeeGreg1966 said:
I'm not in the habit of posting on other teams fan sites but after the diving, cheating, contemptible behaviour of Manure's Ashley Young, yet again! I felt compelled to give praise to your very own Sergio Aguero. After numerous replays of that special goal he scored for you in "Fergie time" (v QPR) as you so aptly put it, you can see that he could quite easily have gone down gaining you the peno, however stayed on his feet to write himself into the history books. Watching last night (V Plzen) he did exactly the same before his assist of the Dzeko goal I think?. This bloke is a great ambassador for your club in terms of work rate and honesty. Good luck Sunday against that arrogant bunch of @rsewipes from Salford and see you on the 5th Oct.

Nice one ToffeeGreg, bang on the mark with your comments and a welcome change from the blue side of Merseyside.. Without trying to sound way over the top, Kun is the closest I have seen to the great Diego Maradona and at just 25 he has his best years to come....hopefully with the only football team to come from Manchester!

I have always liked Roberto Martinez (a refreshing change & upgrade? from the last chap!) and wish you good luck with your season, except when you play us of course :-)

The lad is a proper player and when he's on his game pretty much unstoppable, just a slight worry as he came off last night at the end, he was limping and couldn't understand not taking him off when 3-0 up, why risk him before Sunday.

BufordUSABlue said:
ToffeeGreg1966 said:

Nice one ToffeeGreg, bang on the mark with your comments and a welcome change from the blue side of Merseyside.. Without trying to sound way over the top, Kun is the closest I have seen to the great Diego Maradona and at just 25 he has his best years to come....hopefully with the only football team to come from Manchester!

I have always liked Roberto Martinez (a refreshing change & upgrade? from the last chap!) and wish you good luck with your season, except when you play us of course :-)

Spot-on that. I would argue that Kun is the more lethal, instinctive striker of the 2, but that DM was the more technically gifted. As I have said elsewhere, we are watching the best striker ever to play for City.

And all the best Greg - good to see a constructive opposition post for a change!

Ha ha nice bit of humour from Sergio I've just read. Don't know if you saw it but he was filming an ad with the rag Usain Bolt and stated that Bolt had a bit of skill and would probably get into the rags team but wouldn't get in ours. Nice one kun.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.